Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel like an incel when you are out in the world?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
At work, at uni, when you're doing whatever you're doing - do you feel like an incel?

Do you think that you are an incel, are you mentally in the incel mindset?

Personally I'm repressing these thoughts and memories. When I'm in the world, I'm not an incel, just a quiet and serious guy (or not so serious, depending on my mood, I think I might be bipolar). Sure, seeing women reminds me of it, but I actively try to suppress my anger and regrets.

My inceldom follows me everywhere, 0 motivation to do anything.

I feel it when I see a couple

Yes, I'm reminded of my inceldom every time a normie speaks and when I see a foid.

I didn't when I was younger.

Nah I just feel ugly. I don't display any hatred to anyone, I'm respectful to everyone, etc

I am often reminded when I see people reactions in public

Personally I'm repressing these thoughts and memories. When I'm in the world, I'm not an incel, just a quiet and serious guy (or not so serious, depending on my mood, I think I might be bipolar). Sure, seeing women reminds me of it, but I actively try to suppress my anger and regrets.
I often pretend I'm a brooding mysterious guy when I'm in public. Then I catch a glimpse of my reflection and immediately get anxious because I know others see me as a subhuman virgin creep.
Just like you I'm different every day. Sometimes I try to be sociable and open, but most of the time I'm very reserved with a mean autistic face. Sometimes I force myself into thinking I'm just another normie like everyone else and it helps make me feel better when surrounded by people.

I act extremely differently around different people. I've always been like this. With my parents I'm the funny guy who laughs a lot and makes jokes, but that also changes often. Sometimes I'm an angry pessimistic autist.
In high school I was the class clown. With certain "friends" I was very boring and aloof and with others I was the exact opposite.
When visiting say my grandma and other extended family members I'm very quiet.

I'm aware of this, but I can't help myself. I'm never the same person except when I'm alone in my room. The moment I see another person I change.

Last edited:
When I'm out in the world, I try to get in and get out as fast as possible.

All the time.

Yes i constantly get reminded by all the guys around my age and younger than me who mog me and i get filled with rage. I hate going outside

People seem to consider me friendly, but I am pretty good at hiding my true emotions. Truly I would like to mow them all down with a machine gun if I knew how to operate one and it was not illegal.

yes bro, im extremely low energy and even motivating myself to go to work is hard. And the added irl suicidefuel makes shit worse

only when I see a couple or someone mogs me, which is every day.

I used to be more self-conscious about it.
Then I realized I was mostly just torturing myself about things I had no control over.
Honestly it just gets easier as you get older.
Your hormones calm down and you just don't give a shit.

I try to hide it. And I act like i am normie. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: but sometimes I can't hide it and then I am just a creep. It feels like whereever you go. You just feel so alone. Doesn't matter if you are in the city with 10000+ people you still feel alone.