Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you feel it guys? The betauprising is almost here

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
I want to believe you're right. I feels like something is happening, but maybe that's just cope. There will be no organized uprising, but lots (not even that many are needed, really, a few thousand) of abused young men just striking out against the ruling power which will cause enough chaos to make things interesting.

Pepe and doomer wojak should lead the operation

Especially with the media these days scapegoating beta males and incels, I'm 100% sure there's a couple people on this site who are going to crack and pull another ER.

I'm 100% sure there's a couple people on this site who are going to crack and pull another ER.

haha yeah, wonder who's that going to be :forcedsmile:

If they do it'll unironically kill the incel community. Seriously the left and right will form a temp alliance and smush the incel community into the ground, best case scenario it'll persist in a minority on the dark web, but sites like this will be nuked and the community will be atomised.
And by the way i advice everyone here to not respond in 'bait' (looking serious) posts about going ER it can actually get you in trouble

If they do it'll unironically kill the incel community.

I have mixed feelings about ER, but don't get me wrong I honestly hope another ER does not happen. This site is a major cope for me and another attack on behalf of incels will certainly ruin the community.

I sure hope they target random useless idiots instead of anyone that actually deserves it.

it will never happen

the revolution will not be televised.

If they do it'll unironically kill the incel community. Seriously the left and right will form a temp alliance and smush the incel community into the ground, best case scenario it'll persist in a minority on the dark web, but sites like this will be nuked and the community will be atomised.
High IQ post.

beta will never uprise lol