Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you feel isolated when you watch this?

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

Locationcels you will never have this

I have a fear of going outside and walking through crowds of people, it makes me feel lost sometimes. This video makes me feel that. In general big places make me feel dread. I prefer small-enclosed spaces to be alone in.

Last edited:
All cosplayers should be sent to reeducation camps in China.

These are the "nerds" that I was still below in highschool

The order is like this

• Chads
  • Staceys
  • Beckies
  • Normies
  • Nerds/Freaks aka Lowtier/Failed normies (redditors)
  • Me

As you can see, I have no relation or feeling to that video, its just Nerds/Freaks aka Lowtier/Failed normies (redditors) who look down upon me like the others that look down upon them

Nah. Its better to be an incel than a nerd.

These are the "nerds" that I was still below in highschool

The order is like this

• Chads
  • Staceys
  • Beckies
  • Normies
  • Nerds/Freaks aka Lowtier/Failed normies (redditors)
  • Me

As you can see, I have no relation or feeling to that video, its just Nerds/Freaks aka Lowtier/Failed normies (redditors) who look down upon me like the others that look down upon them

One of the reasons why I don't like going outside too much.

Locationcels you will never have this

I have a fear of going outside and walking through crowds of people, it makes me feel lost sometimes. This video makes me feel that. In general big places make me feel dread. I prefer small-enclosed spaces to be alone in.

I see about 30 men for every women and the japanese look ugly and fat as fuck. As horrible as the USA is, any college campus blows those women and ratios away.

Cosplayers have special needs

Notice how there are thousands of people but it's really quite? I love Japanese society and public etiquette. I can't go into a restaurant with 50 people in it in the West because it's so fucking loud I freak out. I order my food to go and eat in my car or room alone at home. I don't mind crowds, but noise really bothers me.

Notice how there are thousands of people but it's really quite? I love Japanese society and public etiquette. I can't go into a restaurant with 50 people in it in the West because it's so fucking loud I freak out. I order my food to go and eat in my car or room alone at home. I don't mind crowds, but noise really bothers me.
how were you treated in Japan if you don't mind me asking?

how were you treated in Japan if you don't mind me asking?
I was only there a few days and mostly tourist trap areas. I loved it, they treat most visitors well though

It takes a shitton of courage and mental energy for me to even step outside my house voluntarily.