Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you feel high iq contributions truly influence incels.is theory or are they lost in seas of what is easy to agree with

Do high iq contributions or new blackpills influence incels.is blackpill theory

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
92d 17h 30m
Even a pinned post that does something new and is agreed with by most users, isnt going to be repeated. The most influential blackpills are those most users can recognise of their own volition and make posts about. So in these cases, does your individual proof make that correction in peoples minds or do you think people only have the capacity to remember what is repeatable

@Edmund_Kemper do you have an opinion? when you prove someone wrong do you think they change their mind and is your correction remembered in future threads?

HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Temporal Aimless Futile Existence
★★
2d 6h 57m
I am a biological reductionist when it comes to 'romance' and ways of dealing with a lack of it.
Nice bait op, I guess ill bite. Seeing relationships like this used to make jealous and angry, but back then I never really knew about female nature and the true nature of romance. Love is an idealization of female sexuality, beta males made to delude themselves into thinking chad's sloppy seconds actually liked them and wasn't just using them for their resources.

Women ultimately want the best 'genes' (sexual dimorphism) and a man who will invest in her children. Thus beta males came up with the lie of a love to delude themselves to cope with the pain of being infatuated by a subhuman roastie that only see's them as resources. The emotion of 'love' is really the signal the brain sends to the femoid mind when it recognizes a man with 'good genes' and wants to ensure the survivability of her children. There is anything more then that, everything else is human abstraction love about an algorithm that identifies a physical traits that can confer a survival advantage, releases chemicals to heavily compel the human to breed; unfortunately due to Fisherian selection this leads to maladaptive traits being passed on to the children.

These feelings of love that people feel are simply just biological functions for women to find the best genes to pass on.
On 4chan I get more appreciation for my posts while on incels.is, I basically just get the same teenaged postmaxxers who for them inceldom is just a stage in their life. To the vast majority of dopamine starved 3 second attention span idiots that plague this fourm, most of them won't get anything out of any high effort posts. I don't even think you have to high IQ to make a good post, but seriously if you use single word replies like 'cope' instead of actually attempting to refute any point then you should genuinely be banned for that. It just encourages low effort conversation and shitposting.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
227d 5h 26m
I think none of us has enough human interaction to claim something for certain. Sure obviously some things are water is wet but many other things are just theorycrafting. I for one always say awalt but how many women i know? 0

What i think for many of us time just run out. Only time shortcels can ascend is at 12-13 and rest of the autists in mid teens because then youre in more social situations with girls and being socially awkward is more normal.

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Major
★★★★
7d 12h 0m
I am a biological reductionist when it comes to 'romance' and ways of dealing with a lack of it.

On 4chan I get more appreciation for my posts while on incels.is, I basically just get the same teenaged postmaxxers who for them inceldom is just a stage in their life. To the vast majority of dopamine starved 3 second attention span idiots that plague this fourm, most of them won't get anything out of any high effort posts. I don't even think you have to high IQ to make a good post, but seriously if you use single word replies like 'cope' instead of actually attempting to refute any point then you should genuinely be banned for that. It just encourages low effort conversation and shitposting.
:yes:

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Major
★★★★
7d 12h 0m
On 4chan I get more appreciation for my posts while on incels.is, I basically just get the same teenaged postmaxxers
It’s because 4chan is anonymous whereas here you have profiles and a number next to your profile. One has to value you for your post while another just has to exist and just be there.

HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Temporal Aimless Futile Existence
★★
2d 6h 57m
It’s because 4chan is anonymous whereas here you have profiles and a number next to your profile. One has to value you for your post while another just has to exist and just be there.
Which is really why I despise forums like these a sense of anonymity is always good, since no one is judged on their post numbers or whatever and true discussion gets made. Unfortunately, 4chan has cucked tranny moderators.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
294d 12h 1m
Even a pinned post that does something new and is agreed with by most users, isnt going to be repeated. The most influential blackpills are those most users can recognise of their own volition and make posts about. So in these cases, does your individual proof make that correction in peoples minds or do you think people only have the capacity to remember what is repeatable

@Edmund_Kemper do you have an opinion? when you prove someone wrong do you think they change their mind and is your correction remembered in future threads?
No people don’t seem to recall much of what I say, only a little

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

You guys are the real heroes
21d 19h 5m
No, whatever talking points are repeated the most frequently influences the general thought processes of users of the forum, not what is the highest IQ

sub human

sub human

purity will fill your soul with ever present light
★★★★★
39d 22h 14m
As a high iq contributor, no it does not. People here know what they like and like what they know, this site is plagued with stifling conformity that encourages water is wet kinds of posts and silences anything that goes against the mainstream views.

Somebody once used an an analogy saying this forum is like the first npc you meet in an rpg. At first, all the dialogue options are new and helpful, but after you go out and do your quests and shit and come back the npc is still there repeating the same boring talking points :smonk:

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

depressed coomer
★★★★★
22d 17h 32m
I occasionally read the long form posts but all it really does is confirm biases and beliefs I already held. Sure, it's great to have empirical data or theory to consolidate my positions but it just makes me feel worse. I'm a sensitive bastard. I'd rather just cook and cope than read studies or write ups that push me further into rotting inceldom

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
92d 17h 30m
I occasionally read the long form posts but all it really does is confirm biases and beliefs I already held. Sure, it's great to have empirical data or theory to consolidate my positions but it just makes me feel worse. I'm a sensitive bastard. I'd rather just cook and cope than read studies or write ups that push me further into rotting inceldom
i am a chefcel too but i got food anhedonia

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
203d 8h 8m
Perhaps, though I've been chained for some time now.

I'll offer my own:

Re: so there's this hot girl at my school...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182973477Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:48 PM CST
"Roman", I recall you previously creating a thread a week ago in which you angrily described your inability to understand what a "Polynomial" was. Perhaps you should consider completing your academic assignments instead of salivating at the thought of receiving romantic pleasure from a female adolescent schoolchild.
Re: why is that only women talk about their 'haters'
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183005358Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:08 PM CST
"Enjoy your ban! :D" Indeed I will "enjoy" my penalties. Leftist propaganda about "female oppression" only validate my claim further.

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

depressed coomer
★★★★★
22d 17h 32m
i am a chefcel too but i got food anhedonia
haha I meant to say COOM but autocorrected to say cook. Cooking is also a good cope to though, I'm a selective glutton.

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
92d 17h 30m
haha I meant to say COOM but autocorrected to say cook. Cooking is also a good cope to though, I'm a selective glutton.
:fuk: i am coomer with no coom anhedonia. for now.