Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel guilty before falling asleep?

Do you feel guilty before falling asleep?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
When I start feeling tired I begin to feel guilty. I think this is because I wasted my whole day not being productive, and I'm an insomniac so I know by the time I wake up almost the entire day will be gone.

no tbh i like the sweet release of sleep

I would sleep all day every day if I could

Ive never experienced the sense of guilt.
You have very bizzar feelings :feelskek:

I don't like going to sleep because almost every morning I have 'false awakenings'. It's quite frustrating.

I'm tired after a day of wagecucking usually so no. I like how your poll answers are always visible tbh btw

It’s a sign that u should stop ldaring

Yes if i didnt do anything productive :feelstrash:

Had one day when went to sleep without gilt, but with feeling that something meaningfull happened. That day we met with my last crush in reality, it was ok at start, giving some hope, but as femoid should do, she fell victim for fuckboy, and after that was year or going to sleep and waking up with increased guilt and shame

Yes man, I already feel guilty all the day because I don't do anything, exercises,draw,learn english,etc. I'm very depressed to do anything

Guilty? No, sad and angry mostly.

No, I'm very proud spending every day all day being a NEET and doing nothing productive at all

no bro, Feeling guilty for falling asleep isn't a incel trait.

Sometimes I start thinking of every bad/embarrassing thing I have ever done and it becomes a bad circle where more stuff just pops up:feelsbadman:

Yes I do for not doing anything productive and wasting my time.