Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you feel bad for this little nigger in africa starving?

do u feel bad for him

• Total voters
dont give a fuck about niggers

feel bad because he will grow up to be inkwell ngl

TND in minecraft

i feel bad cuz my race mogs pure niggers

i do not like niggers but its not something i always think about. would the world be better without moulinyans? yes.

I hate niggers, i wouldn't even piss on a nigger to save it from burning in video game

IQ dumbbell distribution on display

actually poor dude tho i relate to him

Yes I feel bad. Yes my life is pretty shitty but at least I'm not starving like this living in a third world country. And tbh I think a lot of these kids like him would easily love to swap lives with us

He’s dysgenic and the world is pure brutality, it is what it is.

I dont remember having any kid.

Yes I feel bad. Yes my life is pretty shitty but at least I'm not starving like this living in a third world country. And tbh I think a lot of these kids like him would easily love to swap lives with us

Normies would say same exact shit about us
Not really, it’s more on the line of dysgenic breeding, think of the phrase “I’d rather date a 6’4 drug dealer than a 5’7 good looking rich guy”. Roasties are having kids late too, thereby increasing the population of autistic people.

I bet he gets more love from his parents and has more friends than i ever could