Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel bad for animals? I do

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Id rather prefer that whole world was vegan. i dont feel bad for plants. plants are "alive" but they feel no pain, and dont have consciousness.

srsly i dont mind not eating meat. not that a vegan diet is better, its not, but id do it if it would save animals

killing animals is cruel. life is cruel even without that.

humans are really evil race

World would be better without humans tbh

not all, I want to genocide rats, I dont care about farm animals but I love wolves and some other animals

I feel bad for us

lol go ask a grizzly bear how it feels and then get eaten by it like that one guy on tv did.

some animals are literal and not literal gods in parts of the world while they are food and tools in other parts of the world and vice versa, so it could either go really good or bad.

I feel for animals more than humans but i’ll still eat em’ :feelsokman:

Yes tbh animals are better than people

Much like with humans I only care about animals that are generally kind and good natured.

Nigger pitbulls, komodo dragons and parasitic birds like honeyguide chicks can all be mass genocided for all I care.

I'm an ethical vegan myself and I agree, we shouldn't be causing unnecessary suffering and death to innocent sentient creatures with a collective will to live and ability to experience pain.

Eating animal products is completely pointless and harmful to humans as well as animals. The fact that we haven't gone vegan by now is proof of mankind's inherent wickedness.

Tbh i agree, meat tastes so nice but its time to stop.

If they aren't killed by humans, it'll just be by other animals. Nature is fucked up for all organisms and needs to end.

No

Women care more about animals than ugly men
Therefore fuck the animals. I've increased my meat eating after becoming Blackpilled

No. Just like normies and foids, animals never show mercy without second intentions.

Yes tbh animals are better than people
They don't ask for a lot and they won't betray you like a human. The only reason people treat animals badly is because they like to bully weaker and less intelligent beings. Speciesism is closely related to lookism, but the only reason we're not being killed and eaten is because we have slightly higher iq's than animals.

I like animals and stuff like cats deserve much better than humans

if i remember right they were camping where hungry bears were with no weapons lol so stupid.

Bearcels are living really hard life. They're struggling to cope. The last thing they need is human normies bothering them and filming them.

I don't particularly care about animals, but I know that some foids REALLY love dogs

Only when they're abused or starving. Otherwise, they live life on EZ street. Get to LDAR all day, and get affection from their owners
I don't particularly care about animals, but I know that some foids REALLY love dogs
shiba-inu-funny-close-up-portrait.jpg