Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you fantasize about saving a school/workplace from terrorists/school-shooter?

glock17

glock17

Greycel
I used to do this a lot when I was bluepilled. Even now I do it sometimes. Such a cuck. Should have ERed them instead.

Lol. I used to fantasize about going ER on my colleagues

No, I fantasize about BEING the shooter.

Framecel222 said:
No, I fantasize about BEING the shooter.

Do you want to kill random people or those who wronged you?
I usually fantasize about killing my bullies.

glock17 said:
Do you want to kill random people or those who wronged you?
I usually fantasize about killing my bullies.

This. When I was young I wanted to go Columbine before it even happened. I'd be the Saint today in incel communities and you [you as in I'd be dead now, not distancing myself from here] wouldn't say 'going ER' but 'going [my name]'.

As strange as it might be and though I was never actually blue pilled, but in my red pill phase there was this fast food I used to go to where cute girls worked. I secretly hoped that a terrorist attack would happen and I'd 'save' one of them from the shooter. Of course, the whole idea was that she'd finally notice and like me LOL, not realising how blue pill that belief is.

When I was young before I learned good social skills maybe. Wasn’t the only fantasy though. I also wanted to save people from getting run over by cars and in the process become injured. Just because being “the crippled kid” is better than being nobody. I just wanted attention of some sort, because I got almost none except from close friends.

Kind of. I've had dreams where I'm the guy that pretended to try saving Stacy, but really wanted to be killed as a hero thinking that anyone would recognize me as such. And then I wake up realizing that the media wouldn't recognize me and nobody would care because I was ugly.

No, I would escape and let him finish the job.

Fantasize about being physically behind the terrorist and running away to safety. Why should I risk my life? FUCK dat shit.

Sometimes

And it's not because I want to be a hero or deluded to believe anyone would like me for it

I frequently fantasize about shooting the people who have bullied me. Even better when I tie them up fuck their relatives and shoot them in the head as soon as I cum inside.

I fantasize about escaping from mass shooting