Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you experience the feeling ?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
"Yes, tedium is boredom with the world, the malaise of living, the weariness of having lived; in truth, tedium is the feeling in one’s flesh of the endless emptiness of things. But, more than that, tedium is a boredom with other worlds, whether they exist or not; the malaise of living, even if one were someone else, with a different life, in another world; a weariness not just with yesterday or today but with tomorrow too, with all eternity (if it exists) and with nothingness (if that is what eternity is). It isn’t just the emptiness of things and beings that hurts the soul when it is immersed in tedium, it’s the emptiness of something else too, the emptiness of the soul experiencing that emptiness and feeling itself to be empty, the emptiness that provokes a sense of self-disgust and repudiation."
The book of Disquiet - F.Pessoa

I have in the past and it often threatens to rise again if I don't steer away from it.

I pity those who feel like this, they should end their suffering because there can't be a worse feeling than that
Are you European?

It's why I wish I was non existent. Just nothing.

I always feel like that, at least on some level. Some days it's worse than others.

Yes, didn't knew there was a word for it though. Thanks for educating me, kind stranger. :soy:

I pity those who feel like this, they should end their suffering because there can't be a worse feeling than that
Are you European?
Im Gaius Julius Caesar Germanicus Calligula from Roman Empire.

Im Gaius Julius Caesar Germanicus Calligula from Roman Empire.
Your profile picture pretty much gave it away, but I appreciate the introduction. I asked because it seems that the users who have historical profile pictures are usually from Europe