Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever wish that people were completely direct about their intentions, especially irl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
That's how I feel, I hate the all the nonsense that I'm forced to go through to do basically anything with people in any type of irl relationship. I wish that all communication could be as simple as buying something at a store, that is to say honest, direct/forthcoming about being transactional, and quick about paying for/receiving the end goal of the transaction.

I've been reading this book, "Game's People Play: The Basic Handbook of Transactional Analysis", and it's become even more clear to me that people expect me to go through what the book describes as "rituals" and "procedures", while the same people ultimately play mind games with me, when all that I want to do is make a sort of basic operational transaction. Now this idea has occurred to me before, I've known this about myself for years, but I never could've described it as concisely before reading this book. I wish that all communication could be of the kind that you most commonly see in text format, completely free from social dynamics where people try to dominate each other, free from cultural time wasting garbage, and entirely direct about the end goal of the communication.

It's because of this that I don't have any irl friends, nor do I desire any, and I'd almost certainly never be able to handle a relationship with a foid even if the opportunity did miraculously present itself.

Yes bro, I can’t stand subtlety and “hidden signals”. I’m autistic, just be direct with me you normcunts.

Absolutely. This is onnly thing that want from them. No lies. That is it.

Yes, I feel the exact same way. I wish they'd simply be direct in what they wanted.

Normalfag life is based on a lie. They expect you to give a shit about their daily lives while ignoring your own problems and they expect you to care about them.

It serves a purpose - to shield vulnerability. As is the case with flirting, for instance.

It serves a purpose - to shield vulnerability. As is the case with flirting, for instance.
Well the problem occurs when you don't understand much of it intuitively, you require time to process the meaning, and really just serves to make communication unnecessarily frustrating. I'm honestly at the point where I'm wondering why I'm such a retard, as in wtf my mother did while pregnant with me, or if I was dropped on my head as a child or something. Seriously I don't get how normies do it.

If you think that's bad try the "48 laws of power" by Robert Greene.

Lots of hoop jumping there too.

Thanx for the games book info. I'll try to find it. See what I'm missing and all that.

Hell yes

Foids are bad enough with their nature

What makes them worse is their evil lying nature

They literally are devils in human form

About normies

Same with them, but with normie males its easier to tell who is sincere and who is a liar

Other normies cannot tell when one is being insincere though, I feel sorry for them

Hell yes

Foids are bad enough with their nature

What makes them worse is their evil lying nature

They literally are devils in human form
The most horrible thing about them is that they don't even realise how primitive they are, as they are lying even to themselves.

The problem is when ppl is direct to me is when they are rude with me.

Mass roping would take place if foids were direct and stopped lying