Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever want to make a thread but don't know what to make a thread about

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Me right now not gonna lie. I had a good idea for a thread but i forgot it. its over jfl

I thought you were smart bro

Me every day ngl. To far from society to see what goes on tbh

intelligence is cope the only two things that matter are looks and wealth
With intelligence you could make high quality posts on incels.cope :feelsokman:

yes and when i do the thread mostly sucks, so fuck it i dont even bother or try anymore

:feelscry: i am even to shy to make thread and feel most of the time that even the cels here wont be interested in what i got to say. and tbh i am not sure if i got something relevant to say. maybe not

:feelscry: i am even to shy to make thread and feel most of the time that even the cels here wont be interested in what i got to say. and tbh i am not sure if i got something relevant to say. maybe not
One way to find out

Make a thread about commuting a mass atrocity and or war crime (as the Egyptians in age of empires 1, released in 1997)

and then i find other threads that sound interesting but soon after that i realize they are already dead and i came too late. every. fucking. day.
One way to find out
no haha could not handle when noone is interested so i rather just reply to other threads