Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you ever tell people about your situation?

Do you?

• Yes. If so why?

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No. If so why?

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
I remember sharing things with two people, and they were very taken aback. On my last attempt, I thought they would understand, but they seemed even more shocked. They can’t seem to fathom, understand, or comprehend it. So, I decided to keep things to myself because it’s usually easier that way, and I generally don’t expect others to understand unless they have been in my shoes. This is part of the reason why I’m on this forum it makes it easier to cope since others here can relate and simply get it.

I wasn't particularly direct in calling myself an 'incel' towards others, but just describing not having any friends, looking bad, and having trouble securing a date/gf.

I told it to people. They don't believe

Brutal
No I will never tell people my situation because they won't get it/will dismiss it
Nobody is gonna tell you "Yeah bro It's over just LDAR" :feelskek: :feelskek:

no, i would never do it. Theres no point, they would just give me bluepill advice and tell me to try harder.

No
The average person won't understand inceldom and the blackpill

told a bp noncel i met at my shit job. he kinda gets it but hes still adamant i can score lol. atleast hes confident in me yk.

no. I don't need ridicule, pity, or advice.

when i told my parents about depression and that i want to kill myself they were like "at least you're not starving" at least you're not in a wheelchair" never telling them anything ever again.

when i told my parents about depression and that i want to kill myself they were like "at least you're not starving" at least you're not in a wheelchair" never telling them anything ever again.
Very dark and cold for them to say... not normal.

I couldn’t say anything because I was always surrounded by tallfag sexhavers(6’1+)in college. I was so fucking unlucky that these guys became my acquaintances. The incel sub5 luck is something else lol

I vomit out if I have too many info in my mind

no point they wouldnt get it

I tell other incels, because who else is going to speak this language.

All the words coined for this culture spotlight a need to express ideas not present in English of normies. Your imagination is more similar to another incel's imagination than the average normie guy you pass commuting to work. Incels become wise and don't bother wasting time trying to make themselves understood by people who don't even speak the same language, who don't have the same conceptions about society and men's place in it.

I wasted a lot of time trying to make outsiders understand. Every incel does at some point. But also every incel will soon recognize the futility of trying to do so.

Very dark and cold for them to say... not normal.
They say the same shit to me. When I told them i I hate my nose they said :” be grateful you even have a nose”… sounds low iq, which it is…

I remember sharing things with two people, and they were very taken aback. On my last attempt, I thought they would understand, but they seemed even more shocked. They can’t seem to fathom, understand, or comprehend it. So, I decided to keep things to myself because it’s usually easier that way, and I generally don’t expect others to understand unless they have been in my shoes. This is part of the reason why I’m on this forum it makes it easier to cope since others here can relate and simply get it.

I wasn't particularly direct in calling myself an 'incel' towards others, but just describing not having any friends, looking bad, and having trouble securing a date/gf.
They don't care lol

Yes, I fully disclose that I'm an autistic NEET retard who is subhuman to 99% of women. I'm not looking for support or anything, though.

No. If they ask why i don't have a gf i basically just tell them i'm volcel (lie) and that's it. I don't like talking about my personal problems with normies. And i'd get retarded bluepill "advice" in return anyway.

Last edited:
once thought i talked with someone i though understood, no mention of incel stuff or anything barely knew of this place at the time. He had previously talked about not getting any either, but when i brought up the subject the bluepill spewed out of him. just go to bars, just get a new haircut, get a new job, etc. BITCH i have already tried all of that, that fucker even made jokes about that shit not working for him, goddam retard! he is still single, he still try the same shit, he still fails, he still makes self deprecating jokes, still vomit bluepills.

I vomit out if I have too many info in my mind
Yeah, I also feel that way as well, there's a lot of stuff to say, and sometimes you don't want to leave out what's missing as well. Which intimidated the two people I've spoken to.
no point they wouldnt get it
Yeah, waste of time anyway since they don't live that lifestyle, they're not going to understand.
I tell other incels, because who else is going to speak this language.

All the words coined for this culture spotlight a need to express ideas not present in English of normies. Your imagination is more similar to another incel's imagination than the average normie guy you pass commuting to work. Incels become wise and don't bother wasting time trying to make themselves understood by people who don't even speak the same language, who don't have the same conceptions about society and men's place in it.

I wasted a lot of time trying to make outsiders understand. Every incel does at some point. But also every incel will soon recognize the futility of trying to do so.
Yep and the only way for them to understand is to live the life. Funnily there have been normies (mainly guys of course) that have been having dry spells and long draughts of not having gfs or haven't been in a relationship for a long time. Even some of them get driven to the manosphere or 'red pill' spaces. However, a chunk of them seem to be middle-aged men because they'd feel more allured to the more MGTOW types.
They say the same shit to me. When I told them i I hate my nose they said :” be grateful you even have a nose”… sounds low iq, which it is…
It seems like they're designating you to have new lows, which shouldn't be something for parents to say or encourage. It would dampen the child's self-esteem.
once thought i talked with someone i though understood, no mention of incel stuff or anything barely knew of this place at the time. He had previously talked about not getting any either, but when i brought up the subject the bluepill spewed out of him. just go to bars, just get a new haircut, get a new job, etc. BITCH i have already tried all of that, that fucker even made jokes about that shit not working for him, goddam retard! he is still single, he still try the same shit, he still fails, he still makes self deprecating jokes, still vomit bluepills.
Wow. It seems like not that he wants to understand others, but just himself. So he can vent those things, but will shut down you trying to vent those same things. Its just ridiculous.