Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Do you ever see guys uglier than you that are either in relationships or can get sex?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
If we're just talking about the face the answer for me is yes. But I never see guys with worse stats than me all around that aren't incel. If I see a guy uglier or at the same looks level as me in a relationship most of the time he's way taller than me and always NT.

Yes, and for the same reasons you gave
If I see a guy uglier or at the same looks level as me in a relationship most of the time he's way taller than me and always NT.
They can be shorter than me too, but always NT

No not really.

Maybe online I'll see it sometimes but irl no

Yes but they are all betabuxxed NT's with ltb or subhuman looking gf's

Not uglier but atleast in the same looks level as me. Most of them have a GF who is even uglier or they have a noodlewhore GF.

Yes, and for the same reasons you gave

They can be shorter than me too, but always NT
I see similar looks level guys that are maybe slightly shorter than me in relationships but rarely uglier.

Yes but they are all betabuxxed NT's with ltb or subhuman looking gf's
I'm mostly considering guys that are in their late teens and early twenties since I'm in that age range and betabuxxing doesn't really apply there.

You see way more looks mismatched couples amongst older people because of that.

No, not really. It's rare to see a normie with a foid.

I'm mostly considering guys that are in their late teens and early twenties since I'm in that age range and betabuxxing doesn't really apply there.

You see way more looks mismatched couples amongst older people because of that.
Betabuxxing works during teens bro. They just pay for everything and buy them gifts

I see similar looks level guys that are maybe slightly shorter than me in relationships but rarely uglier.
They tend to be a similar looks levels to me too if they're shorter than me

during cuffing season in the uk, lots of fairly ugly guys get into relationships because foids want someone to attend parties, festivities and valentine's day with

people here don't interact with strangers that much, so they'll just settle for someone in their social circle

Betabuxxing works during teens bro. They just pay for everything and buy them gifts
Yes before they closed I always visited out Main Shopping Mall to just socialize and I often say Young Mismatched Couples were the guy buys everything for the girl.

Lots and lots of high tier guys also buying expensive shit for their girls, newest iPhones, Jewelry, Clothing, Cosmetics.

Sometimes I wonder were these 16 yo boys get all that money. They dont have jobs, so its parent money.

Literally Just have Generation Wealth theory.

Yes, but the chick is usually uglier than his ass or just as ugly... this is clearly a sign of monkey-branching / ulterior motive-using situation. Normies will use this as a way of claiming that inceldom doesn't exist, but what they fail to realize is that these "relationships" aren't really relationships... they're transactional in terms of "once I'm done with you, i'm off to Chad". Foids do this all the time. They date / marry some schmuck from who knows where and pretends to like him, divorce rapes him, obtains all his assets and destroys his life. This is what foids do to makeup for not having Chad. It's one of those mental illness cases of "if I can't have what I want, I'll make everyone around me suffer" side effects. Foids are delusional in every case-by-case basis. They'll play the waiting game and leave your ass.

Hell, I've already heard of foids dumping their husbands / boyfriends when Hurricane Helene hit Asheville, NC. Shit ain't no joke, foids ain't loyal for fuck.

No but I'm genuinely an ugly motherfucker. I'm bald and my face is full of scars. It would be hard to find a man uglier than me.

Apart from my baldness, skin and facial traits I look okay. I have a decent body. But that's literally the only thing going for me.

I never see anyone uglier than me.

Maybe you just didn't realize how ugly you really are.