Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever question looksmaxxing?

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★
I see plenty of people on here and other forums/imageboards within the same space talking about self improvement and looksmaxxing, but do you ever question it? You are going to spend tens of thousands of dollars on surgeries, years of gym and of course plenty of money on supplements, then you got confidence, clothes and what not. You will spend years "self improving" for what? Some mediocre 4/10 foid who didn't self improve for a millisecond in her life, who has the personality of a tree stump and yet is super narcissistic and self-obsessed.

Like I would rather remain a 3/10 trucel permavirgin than do all of that cringemaxxing to end up a 5 / 10 oofy doofy betabuxx who gets treated worse than a stray dog.

Wasn’t there a tinder experiment where a gymcel got cute girls? More people should do gymcelling experiments.

Wasn’t there a tinder experiment where a gymcel got cute girls? More people should do gymcelling experiments.
A good looking gym goER. Ugly ones get only attention from other gymcels.

I dont do anything for my looks. At my height looks dont matter and im too old anyway.

I dont do anything for my looks. At my height looks dont matter and im too old anyway.
Good choice. More people need to realize that genetics = everything. No improvement for your genes.

A good looking gym goER. Ugly ones get only attention from other gymcels.
He wasn’t good looking. He was constantly used as an example of a good body not saving a bad face. Then when he got matches, suddenly he was handsome. We need more data though. I really want to see more gymcelfishing. I’m pretty sure it’ll give decent returns.

Yeah true, and I'll use the phrase "the juice isn't worth the squeeze" in regards to 'looksmaxxing' if you're already INCEL.

looksmaxxing is inaccessible for most of broke incels so why even bother

Yeah true, and I'll use the phrase "the juice isn't worth the squeeze" in regards to 'looksmaxxing' if you're already INCEL.
This is very common mantra told to sub-par looking men from all side, yet none ever tells foids to self improve. It's all "slay kween" and "never settle for less." But when you say you don't want 400lb foid, you are told to lower your standards.

Ur non incel either way

It has become faggotry at this point. Guys analyzing each others' features, trying to become twinks to get muh hollow cheeks, and worshipping male models and forum chads.

Last edited:
You gotta give it a try but you have to start doing it when your still in your teens and keep up with it. Many people give up because it takes a lot of work.
Meanwhile some mf (tall and good looking) don't do shit and drown in pussy

I believe a certain amount of soft looksmaxxing is both smart and necessary, for more than just ascending. For example, I’m around a 4.5-5/10 right now facially, but if I was a complete fatass, I’d be like a 3/10. Also, I’d look far worse with long hair, so I get short haircuts. This stuff isn’t that hard to do, so why not do it? It can only help. But, I agree with you that too much hard looksmaxxing is ridiculous. Unless you have one massive flaw, like a terrible jaw, or a bad nose, hard looksmaxxing likely isn’t going to drastically improve anything enough to be worth it.

Also, like you said, it’s so crazy to put in all this effort just go get some woman who doesn’t put any effort into herself

Also, like you said, it’s so crazy to put in all this effort just go get some woman who doesn’t put any effort into herself
That's what bugs me the most. People never tell foids to improve.

That's what bugs me the most. People never tell foids to improve.
Same. Pure Ragefuel to see the double standards. I’m not even really an ugly guy. Nothing special of course, but not ugly. Yet I’m told to improve my personality, get bigger muscles, get a high paying job, do this, do that, and for what? To stress myself out for a girl that doesn’t give two fucks about me? No thanks. I’m gonna do more modest improvements where I can without running myself ragged, and if that’s not good enough, too bad.

Literal 300+ pound landwhales get love and sex easily while I am alone. One of the hugest Ragefuels and suicidefuels for me is when I see the one haircutter at the barber shop I go to. She is a 350 pound and short landwhale. Horrible face with a massive double chin, and literally nothing attractive about her. I wouldn’t even want to fuck this thing and I have nonexistent standards almost anymore. SHE LITERALLY HAS AN MTN AND TALL HUSBAND WHO IS ALSO LEAN. This woman literally puts ZERO effort into herself whatsoever, and must do quite the opposite, because it actually takes effort of stuffing yourself with garbage to end up that fat. I absolutely despise the fact that bitches like this aren’t told to self improve.

Imagine being the husband who looks decent and your wife cares so little about you she does this :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:! I swear, being the husband of a woman like that is a fate worse than inceldom.

Tinder matches alone dont mean much. High chance of getting ignored in messages even after matching if you arent at least Chadlite, especially after the foid you matched with found a better looking or taller guy

Imagine being the husband who looks decent and your wife cares so little about you she does this :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:! I swear, being the husband of a woman like that is a fate worse than inceldom.
Yep, better to be a permavirgin trucel than some cuck like that. I mean I would cry every time I wake if that was my life. He probably also makes much more money than her as well.

Yep, better to be a permavirgin trucel than some cuck like that. I mean I would cry every time I wake if that was my life. He probably also makes much more money than her as well.
Yep. I’d never choose his life over mine. All the effort he puts in only for her to look like that. I don’t care how nice she is, I don’t want a wife that lets herself look that shitty

Tinder matches alone dont mean much. High chance of getting ignored in messages even after matching if you arent at least Chadlite, especially after the foid you matched with found a better looking or taller guy
Don’t a lot of these Chadfishers set up meetings? Just try to do that with gymcels. Most women date Norma’s. If you have an about average face and you’re not a dwarf, but you’re fit… you should have the upper hand.