Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever punch walls?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I sometimes punch walls when a sui/ragefuel thought, often something that has happened to me in the past or something I have done enters my mind

No. Walls are innocent

I used to but not anymore. I have a punching bag for when I get pissed.

No, but I punch my pillow when I'm mega triggered.

Objects are better than foids don't punch

I punch myself

Yes there are holes all over the drywalls of my room.

One time I even threw my chair and it got stuck in the wall with its five rolls which left holes as well.

:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I punched the shit out of my wooden desk and it's broken all over with holes from my fist but I still use it

better to punch foids

I used to. I don't do that anymore.

i have a scar on my hand from punching a brick wall

I occasionally punch my bed but it’s always a single strike. I’m way too composed sometimes

sometimes I start repeating one of the cucktears mantras, such as "get a better personality boyo" as I hit my head in the mirror repeatedly

I often punch the walls when I'm angry tbh

I don't do it because my pussy fists would break

I used to when I was a kid, but not walls because European walls are concrete/brick. Call of duty made me rage like a lunatic when I was a kid. I was also hitting myself, mostly on the thighs and face.
I can't play online games because they make me want to murder.

yes. i love the pain it causes when im angry

no tbhtbh first of all I would break my walls and if it was a solid wall I would break my wrist. ngl

no but I abuse my dick on the daily

I smashed a hole in the wall once.

No, because I don't want to spend the money to repair it. I punch my bed, as it never breaks (and hitting it doesn't create a lot of noise).

I punch and kick walls, I have a hole under my desk right now from my last rage.

Yes all the time, my knuckles eventually even got a bit swollen looking. Had some guy in my class group ask if I boxed cause of my knuckles. Now I don't since I live in an apartment and I don't want to lose my downpayment over some dumbshit.

I remember I once punch a part it so hard my last two knucles got really swollen and purple thought I had broken them. Which ironically pissed me off more and I punched the wall again with the other hand kek. Luckily I didn't break anything cause I drink my milk :feelsautistic:.

yes bro. I also break things and do other stupid stuff. Last week I got in an argument with my mom and ended up throwing a sandwich across the room. Sometimes my parents try to act angry but my tantrums make them laugh.

I did at my parents' house, but it's too risky in a dorm. Now I just throw shit on the ground.

I think about it but I'm too lazy to do it.

No i punch myself instead