Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you ever look at guys on online dating sites?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Do you ever look at the guys to see who you are competing with? Could be brutal if you are mogged by all but possible life fuel if it’s not as bad as you thought. Maybe you mog some guys in your area.

Some of tjem are ugly and others are chads

Yes, they all mog me.

I mog everyone. Jk im uglier than all

I’m kinda scared to look tbh. :feelstrash:

Suifuel. Every single one mog me

I often see them uglier than me, but femoids dont think that way

Cope

If you know how to rate, you can properly scale where you stand when you look at birdcels, chinletts and manlets.
most of us here arent even in small % attractive so why would i make my mood worse comparing myself with other males, i was enough high iq to not install tinder and wont do that.

welcome back :feelsautistic:
just got freed, thanks

i was enough high iq to not install tinder

Cope

You weren't high IQ, your avoidance was due to your cowardice. How do you even know where you stand without ever trying? Like giving up on a game before even playing it.

Unless you're deformed, you should have no problem mogging manlets,chinletts, and birdcels.

Cope

You weren't high IQ, your avoidance was due to your cowardice. How do you even know where you stand without ever trying? Like giving up on a game before even playing it.

Unless you're deformed, you should have no problem mogging manlets,chinletts, and birdcels.
He is disabled. Not a really good thing for tinder.

seems comical to do that, besides having no point

Cope

keep crying for me and go jerk off to tinder

I created a fake foid profile on tinder once to see what i was up against, back when i was bluepilled. Quite a few Chads around here, but also a bunch of normies and potential cels, all deluded and with no self respect ( it showed on their bios and shit), good thing i'm over that and out of that shithole. And stupid normies pay for premium on that crap jfl

They mog me

I have no chance

I do not use dating sites.

No, I'm not suicidal