Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever imagine you are dying to make yourself feel calmer?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I do, especially when I’m about to fall asleep, I convince myself I will die that night and I feel at peace, until the morning that is.

I do this without wanting to sometimes and it has the opposite effect

Yes actually. & if I'm feeling sick in bed, imagining that I'm recovering from a gunshot wound strangely makes me feel much better. Although it's not really that strange because it's your brain tricking your body into feeling tougher and stronger, that's the physiopsychology of it.

Yes actually. & if I'm feeling sick in bed, imagining that I'm recovering from a gunshot wound strangely makes me feel much better. Although it's not really that strange because it's your brain tricking your body into feeling tougher and stronger, that's the physiopsychology of it.
I do this too, I also picture myself as Christ on the cross - even though I think Christianity is ridiculous and I hate everything about it, I think I still just consider it a powerful image of suffering and submitting to that feeling of helplessness is for some reason comforting to me.

Death is a grace. Im fine with it

The thought of death neither calms or excites me yet I do not fear it

any random pain in ma body i suppres whit tought of death i rly think im dying often