Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you ever had female friends?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
i never had and i never talk ti womyns

Nope. Not a single one.

No.

Also no male friends.

Yes, one in bluepill era

Acquaintances are not friends.

I am a friend of my oneitis.

Had a female friend once, but I found out that she was fucking chad. She sent me a picture of his dick and I bailed out of the friendship.

[Serious] do you ever were the tampon of a female?

Yes.

Never even talked to a foid for more than 5 minutes

Yes. She used me as emotional tampon, iI used her as maid for picking trash in my room

Nice fakecel bait but no tbh

Yes, though often there was (one-way) sexual tension which screwed up the friendship.

It's hard to be a desperate incel and have female friends.

Is op retarded or an infiltrator?

Only in elementary school where I peaked

Yes. Several in my blue pilled days.

In elementary school yes. Although I had a crush on her, and I made it painfully obvious, she still wanted to be just friends.

No

Anyone that says yes :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I should have roped on the spot
The most brutal thing that happened to me in my bluepilled days was similar in nature. I had a Oneitis back in freshman year of his, this girl I had feelings for back then told me she was not dating anyone. So gradually over the span of months I tried getting to know her. That was until my friend showed me the dms between her and him. It crushed me to see a Girl who I once held in high regard talk completely differently with him yet not me. She called him babe and ultimately was the one to start conversations with HIM(he was a huge Tyrone back then). Not only was I mad, I called her a Complete basic and two faced bitch in class and got suspended.

Yep. She is pretty nice and we talk often. We help each other in the univeristy and that kind of stuff.

However, I still have negative emotions about her

Closest thing I had to a female “friend” were the retarded girls who prowl my discord social circle. They tried to interact with me, but only because they wanted to bring me into orbit and couldn’t see my face. JFL I’ve had to cut ties with half of my friends because of how savagely they simp for them.

Not sincerely, I've had women be nice to me though.

Acquaintances are not friends.
pretty much this

I did know one person who I thought I was 'friends' with, we'd talk during class and do group projects together and say hi to each other in the hallways. she later straight up told me that she never had any positive feelings towards me and that she only pretended to be friends with me because she knew she could exploit me for attention and validation

if she just said she didn't want to be friends I wouldn't hold it against her but being humiliated and taken advantage of like that is brutal as fuck. I genuinely tried to be a nice and supportive friend unconditionally but in hindsight it was all transactional to her. after I passed the Semi-Finals for a public speaking competition and she didn't I went out of my way to console her just because I knew she'd be upset about it. wish I had rubbed it in her face and told her that she's shit at writing presentations instead

Last edited:
Had a female friend once, but I found out that she was fucking chad. She sent me a picture of his dick and I bailed out of the friendship.
Jeepers creepers!

The most brutal thing that happened to me in my bluepilled days was similar in nature. I had a Oneitis back in freshman year of his, this girl I had feelings for back then told me she was not dating anyone. So gradually over the span of months I tried getting to know her. That was until my friend showed me the dms between her and him. It crushed me to see a Girl who I once held in high regard talk completely differently with him yet not me. She called him babe and ultimately was the one to start conversations with HIM(he was a huge Tyrone back then). Not only was I mad, I called her a Complete basic and two faced bitch in class and got suspended.
The messagepill hits hard. Seeing the difference between how foids communicate with us and with men they are attracted to is hard to accept.

No, neither as acquaintances or friends.

No man, I've had no friends since I was 14. Before that I had many guy friends, we used to play football and handball all the time.

no cuz thats cucked

don't have male friends either

Volcel if you do

Damn, I can't really remember anything.
Nah I guess nothing to share. And having foid friends is kinda cucked tbh, as if you don't want to get in her pants.
Friendship between hetero men and women are fake.