Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever go on .is in public?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

gatekept from life
★★★★★
I've started browsing here in public more and more, I used to try hide what I was doing on my phone by tilting it away from people, but I've stopped caring as much. I was browsing here on my work break today and it felt weird being surrounded by foids and normies while on .is , wonder if any of them even saw what I was doing.

yes on full brightness because i want foids and normies to know i hate them

I'm in public rn, most people ignore me anyway

Yes because I don't give a fuck. A few people in my uni know that I'm a user on these forums

it's easier for me because i'm not from an english speaking country and not many people know what an incel is

Yes but I try to keep my screen hidden.

You scared of normfags seeing your phone screen or something jfl

You scared of normfags seeing your phone screen or something jfl
I don't care that much I'd just prefer them not to, I like keeping up the image of being some regular quiet guy

Since I am from Russia, I can sit quietly in front of people on this forum and no one will guess what is being discussed, since most Russians do not understand English.

Yes, but I have the dark banana theme so most normies won’t even realize what forum I’m browsing if they look at my screen

No im still too high inhib for that

i clear my history whenever i go on is (i dont want to type i on the search bar and it shows up)

I scrolled fast banana viral marketing.is for hours in uni

Yeah but not on school wifi obviously

Yes and if anyone in public has a problem with it, I'm all ears.

That's what classic banana dark 2019 is for.

normies fuck in public so you shouldn’t be afraid to browse .is in public

No. I only go on .is on my laptop which i only keep at home

Sometimes I absent mindedly use it in full view of others at gigs for example. Since I'll probably never see them again why should I care.

Yes, I visit the site whenever I think about it, whether in a bus, at work or anywhere else.

Yes, but only with the screen so dim they can't see it

I see other people browsing more embarrassing sites than this in public

I scrolled fast banana viral marketing.is for hours in uni
Same lol. Definitely prefer Ottos Autos to fast banana though, wish they'd change it back on the Dark Banana 2022 theme

No way for now. If some normie from my workplace happens to take a look at my phone or know/ask what it's about, I'm cooked