Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you ever get scared of roping ?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
The thought of what if religion is right and we will burn forever, especially the islams their god wants to rape us In hell

I don't believe in that afterlife shit

Pascal's Wager is something I think about quite often

I'm only like 0.5% scared of that since its not real, but when you are about to die or you think of dying then you realise that you are/would be close to seeing if it is true or not so it will weigh on you a bit more.

Well when i did i just couldnt pass out so i went to sleep afterwards after eating pretending nothing happened

Everyday I get less and less scared of it.
I will just feel sad that parents invested money into me just to die.
Would like to pay them back before I die.

Pascal's Wager is something I think about quite often
Interesting I just googled it, you could also wager that there is a god but he could not care less about anything like rape and murder.

What if ER's down there surfing the glorious, fiery flames of hell and just loving it?

No, whenever I feel the sweet succulent urge to drive into a tree at 140km/h I tell myself, life is very short in the grand scheme, even if I loose everything or choose to do nothing there will usually be an option left, so even if I choose to NEETLDAR drug and alcomaxx myself into bankruptcy I will eventually find someplace to sleep and do a monotonous routine even if that place will be an institution or prison, there aren't a lot of homeless here most are pandering and signing because it pays better then working minimum wage, perks of first world country I guess.

I am afraid of the pain death involves, otherwise I want to fucking escape this soy faggotic hellscape

Ok Half-wit.

"You did better than I-"

Oh. Oh well.

The thought of what if religion is right and we will burn forever, especially the islams their god wants to rape us In hell
The only thing that makes me scared of roping is side quests I havent accomplished yet

No. I'm not scared of roping, because i've considered suicide when i was 7 years old. And i almost got hit by a car 3 times when i was in Middle School.

My parents aren't bad people. they're just bad parents.

I am afraid of the pain death involves, otherwise I want to fucking escape this soy faggotic hellscape
I'm afraid of botching it and spending the rest of my life as a vegetable. Hitler had to use a bullet and cyanide at the same time and there is no way for me to get my hands on both of those without ending up in prison.

God is a fat, hairy, ugly, smelly sheboon. I'm not afraid of it.

Afraid of being reincarnated as pajeet.

Never forget that they brought you into this cruel world with their subhuman genetic and without your consent

Last edited:
I do because we only live once. It feels wrong, to. I still feel like I may have to resort to it tho. I don't want to but my situation is lowkey brutal. If everybody would stop hating, I wouldn't think like this.