Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you ever get over you oneitis?

Do you ever get over your oneitis?

• Yes (Awooo)

• No (Awooo)

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Argh, I can't have her and it hurts so bad. It's a good thing there isn't a full moon tonight or I'd be going craaaazy. Does the pain ever go away? Or is oneitis permanently imprinted onto the brain?

Muh oneitis's are for zoomer teen cucks, why care for a toilet that doesnt give a shit about you

My last oneitis was 10 years ago.

When you won't see her for few months, yes.

I don't get how people here can still have a "oneitis" after claiming to be blackpilled and knowing it's most likely over for them as subhumans, 99% of foids gave been indoctrinated into the modern machine of degeneracy; think about your "oneitis" and how much she cares about or feels about you with you being a turbomanlet subhuman blackcel. :lul:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

Argh, I can't have her and it hurts so bad. It's a good thing there isn't a full moon tonight or I'd be going craaaazy. Does the pain ever go away? Or is oneitis permanently imprinted onto the brain?
MY FIRST ONEITIS IS SASHA GREY (IN VIDEO GAME)

I don't get how people here can still have a "oneitis" after claiming to be blackpilled and knowing it's most likely over for them as subhumans, 99% of foids gave been indoctrinated into the modern machine of degeneracy; think about your "oneitis" and how much she cares about or feels about you with you being a turbomanlet subhuman blackcel. :lul:
tbf biology in part. Also youngcels thinking with their wrong head. Ill excuse it until early 20s post then stop being a faggot.

I used to have an oneitis but got over it, it might take time but it's not impossible.
What helped me get over it is the blackpill realization that women can't unconditionally love men.

You never get over her. Even moving forward, she'll have set the bar for you, and even if you find someone else, she'll just be a knockoff, a substitute, a small bandaid to provide slight relief to the hole in your heart that she left you with. Been crazy about someone since HS that I know for a fact doesn't want anything to do with me, and even though we pretty much never speak, any woman I may want to try and get with from here on out will be nothing more than a consolation prize to make my existence slightly more bearable until it ends.

Slowly. Very slowly.

Imagine having one

I mean I'd be lying if I said it still doesn't anger me at tims but in my late teens when I became self aware of the blackpill I stopped getting them because I knew how bullshit the concept of a oneitis is.

If she shows no signs of interest or initiates anything, then it's not it :feelsautistic:

If you get over her, then she wasn’t your oneitis

It can take years sometimes, in bad cases. But you will get there.

Part of growing up into adulthood, is learning to protect yourself from getting so far ahead of yourself, and getting into "oneitis" situations in the first place.

Don't bother.

_asian-png.1755969

1647876551127-png.592378

Yes. I suspect the Denisovans were superior intellectually.

(In other threads)

Oneitis:

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Then, she'll be labeled \"mentally ill\", since she is a White female and therefore an innocent fragile flower.",
"headline": "Investigators press for break in missing Wisconsin girl case",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/investigators-press-break-missing-wisconsin-girl-case-041124613.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 15:14:43 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "An extremely rare and unusual sight in racist, rightist Alabama.",
"headline": "Photo of Alabama man holding stranger's sleeping baby goes viral: 'Maybe there is hope for humanity'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pho...goes-viral-maybe-hope-humanity-124317138.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 14:22:33 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "No, she certainly is. She dated him for the pleasure of seeing a pathetic Black \"samebo\" gravel at her feet.",
"headline": "Could the Murder of a College Track Star by Her Sex Offender Ex Have Been Prevented?",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/could-murder-college-track-star-153017215.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:44:00 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Good then. Stay where you are. Less problems that way.",
"headline": "Could the Murder of a College Track Star by Her Sex Offender Ex Have Been Prevented?",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/could-murder-college-track-star-153017215.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:41:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Exactly. Black guys should stick to the proud Black sistas.",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/could-murder-college-track-star-153017215.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:40:49 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "She was a White racist who saw him as a sexual object for personal gratification.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:39:19 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "You must be of limited intellect then. Creativity is a marker of intelligence.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:37:24 UTC 2018"
},

Yes. The most difficult things to get over are childhood traumas ngl

Yes. The most difficult things to get over are childhood traumas ngl

The truth was known long ago. Discord is used to laugh at bluepillers often.