Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you ever get called gay by females or normies?

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
It’s enraging that they would call me this. Just because I don’t like to watch sweaty dudes wrestle each other in football doesn’t make me gay you idiots.

The worst a female has ever called me was a big scary ape.

Though to be fair i was chasing her so i get it.

I did catch her in the end, but her comment still made me feel bad ngl

No, but my parents have accused me of being a fucking faggot before because I'm KHHV

Normalfags just cannot comprehend that there's people who see the world from a different perspective so they make assumptions like that and then pat themselves on the back for "solving the mystery"

Nope. Holes don't talk to me. And my parents are aware that I'm ugly as shit so they don't bother asking me such questions.

My mom's friend once asked me why did I not have a gf and if I was gay.

Yes, by my parents and by a random foid that goes to my gym. It was fucking brutal when my parents asked me if I was gay, if boomers think you're gay they're thinking in all the sterotypes of a gay male: promiscous, degenerate, effeminate, coward, weak, etc.

Parents think im gay

Why do you put any value in anything a woman or a normie says? A female or a normie could call me a serial child rapist or accuse me of burning down a hospital and I would say “ok” and walk away and never think about it again. The words that come out of their mouth are not worth even thinking about for one picosecond

Some classmates said i was effeminate when i was younger but since i became an adult people don't say that anymore tbh

No cause i don't interact with either

YES AND I FUCKING HATE IT.

It's easy to look like a fag if you are just an asian manlet that doesn't dress like a hobbit.

yes, but not for that reason

Also, football is loved and played by alot of closeted homos, so don't listen to that shit

Yes in my teen years because of my baby face and virginity

Yes, it happened from my parents (they thought i was a shut in in my teens not because i was ugly but because i was gay, they even asked me if i was impotent :feelshaha:). Also, when i went into one of those dreadful "school meetings" some females asked me if i was gay, too.

It's a combination of being not masculine and not good looking, i think is foid's way to distance themselves from an ugly person (="if he's gay it's fine! he won't hit on me").

No, people know I like women. I just cant get them