Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you ever get attracted to landwhales?

have you ever found any landwhale attractive?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
at all? ever?

Tbh I have before. Jfl at anyone who says men have standards at all

not particularly

Nope. They are more likely to have their hands full of soda and mcdonalds anyways, so no handholding.

E54bc86d182d90285055e615791d6076

Nope, can’t say that I’ve ever felt any sort of attraction towards them.

Yeah unfortunately. I've gotten extremely depraved

depends on what you mean by landwhale tbh. I am not very picky with weight tbh but I probably wouldn't fuck a 600 lb foid (though at times I might put up with it if it meant getting my dick wet, but who knows if I could maintain a boner if that happened)

If I don’t jack off for a few days yes

If she's in a obese range (BMI > 30), it's almost impossible for a foid to be attractive to me. I can appreciate her potential, but it's not gonna make my dick hard.

depends on what you mean by landwhale tbh. I am not very picky with weight tbh but I probably wouldn't fuck a 600 lb foid (though at times I might put up with it if it meant getting my dick wet, but who knows if I could maintain a boner if that happened)
i don't think i'd even get a boner with a 600 lb landwhale

Not landwhale, but a chubby redhead. Unfortunately, she openly stated how she loved exclusively the thugs when I asked whether she would date me, so no difference.

Last edited:
No, and I don't give a shit if that makes me a volcel. Atleast I'm not a picky asshole like women who take guys down for things they can't control, like height

When a man is starving he'll eat anything

I used to find this somewhat chubby foid attractive

I would definitely fuck

Colvin was also rejected by a landwhale
I've been rejected by many landwhale. I literally tried flirting with girls who's arms were bigger than my torso.

Not into beastiality

never physically attracted. Sometimes I can get emotionally attracted to them as I can relate to being repulsive, although a landwhale will always have a higher SMV than low-tier men.

No, if they are just a little, like 10 pounds, overweight, then they can still be attractive as long as they have enough muscle to support it. But after that their body is no good.

Yep. Bring on the fatties

Nope. They look disgusting af

Never. Obese bodies look monstrous. I see some with Stacey eyes/brows area and I just think what a waste.

@Personalityinkwell

No, they have bad looks and bad personalities

@JosefMengelecel