Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Do you ever forget to be angry with someone?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Couple months back I had to catch the bus. And it was a bus I had caught many times in the past. I was basically like a brother to that particular bus driver. Until one day I'm trying to catch this bus, but because I'm maybe 10 feet away from the stop, even though he sees me running toward it, he drives right past me. Not only does he drive right past me, but I chase him for a couple hundred yards to the next stop light, I'm standing right next to the bus now because we're both stopped by the red light, and he still doesn't open the door for me. Said fuck you to me over the baldest technicality. I vowed from then on, no more chipper demeanor with that guy, if I ever caught his bus again.

Fast forward to today, I needed the bus again. And as per my vow I am totally professional and impersonal, like I had been other times since he betrayed me. We aren't friends. Then during the ride he asks a favor of me. He asks me to wake up one of the sleeping passengers because he might miss his stop. I do it, not even thinking that I'm doing my sworn enemy a favor. I'm doing the sleeping guy a favor. I wake him up. We both see if he's missed his stop yet. He says "No, this isn't my stop yet, but thank you." Eventually we reach his stop and he gets off. Then the driver asks me "Hey why'd you wake that guy up?" I say "You asked me to..." And he reveals that he was just kidding, the joke being that he was trying to make it look like it wasn't his mistake. He laughs. I laugh. But then I remember "Wait a minute, I'm supposed to hate this guy!" But then the cuck wheels start clicking. "Gee, but, it's been a while. He's clearly trying to be friendly, whatever hostility I inferred from him back then, he either didn't mean it or is a changed man. I dunno, maybe he was having a bad day. But he's bustin' balls with me, more effort than a bus driver owes in a strictly impersonal and professional relationship, I should appreciate that."

And like that, my vendetta was effectively over. Because I forgot to be mad at him, and because I forgot I decided I might as well give it up.

You never "forgot", you just freezed up. I hate normies and their sarcasm, as sarcasm is deceptive in nature like the normies themselves. Their sarcasm is constant and hardly noticeable, not being able to notice it doesn't make us autistic.

low testosterone trait tbh.

If it was me I wouldnt never take that bus again until that guy was fired.

I dont use bus anyways

low testosterone trait tbh.

If it was me I wouldnt never take that bus again until that guy was fired.

I need that bus for when I go to a particular place that's many miles away, it's my only ride out there.

Maybe you’re very forgiving. I’m the same way if so.

Yeah, I guess so. Honestly, I don't really care about the type of shit people seem to get mad about
But he's bustin' balls with me, more effort than a bus driver owes in a strictly impersonal and professional relationship, I should appreciate that."

And like that, my vendetta was effectively over. Because I forgot to be mad at him, and because I forgot I decided I might as well give it up.
It feels like this means something significant, but I can't place my finger on it

It feels like this means something significant, but I can't place my finger on it

He's trying to be friendly and personal, even though I wasn't friendly and personal to him yet. At least for many months. So it's like he wants to be friends.

Eventually we reach his stop and he gets off. Then the driver asks me "Hey why'd you wake that guy up?" I say "You asked me to..." And he reveals that he was just kidding, the joke being that he was trying to make it look like it wasn't his mistake.
I don't get it, explain?

He's a piece of shit asshole! Using you as a handy wipe!

Butt, you need his services.

So. You have to put up with his shit.

You could try to get him fired, somehow. (Phone as a recorder? Might backfire?) Or try to time it so your not on his schedule... Not much choice.

Just avoid communication with him. He's a bully.

I don't get it, explain?

The driver asked me to wake the sleeping passenger up because the driver thought we had reached the sleeping passenger's usual stop. But the driver was mistaken. So in a classic bit of Looney Tunesian two-man comedy, he's like "That was a bad idea you had, waking him up. Certainly not my idea."

The driver asked me to wake the sleeping passenger up because the driver thought we had reached the sleeping passenger's usual stop. But the driver was mistaken. So in a classic bit of Looney Tunesian two-man comedy, he's like "That was a bad idea you had, waking him up. Certainly not my idea."
Ok that makes sense. Did he say that in front of the other passenger? You are a faggot, if you didn't retaliate verbally to him humiliating in you front of the other passenger, I would have said "No you weren't, quit trying to cover your ass moron". Also why do you keep obeying him, after what he did last time I would have said "Ask someone else".

BrazilianStigma screenshotted this post to CuckTears even though there is nothing wrong with this post at all. It just shows that you’re not the type of incel that CuckTears makes all incels out to be and more of the forgiving type that is willing to let things slide.

It appears that he’s just screenshotting anything here he can for reddit karma.

Last edited:
Ok that makes sense. Did he say that in front of the other passenger? You are a faggot, if you didn't retaliate verbally to him humiliating in you front of the other passenger, I would have said "No you weren't, quit trying to cover your ass moron". Also why do you keep obeying him, after what he did last time I would have said "Ask someone else".

No, it was after the other passenger got off.

BrazilianStigma screenshotted this post to CuckTears even though there is nothing wrong with this post at all. It just shows that you’re not the type of incel that CuckTears makes all incels out to be and more of the forgiving type that is willing to let things slide.

It appears that he’s just screenshotting anything here he can for reddit karma.

DAMN IIIIITTTTT Where??? I know I'm banned so ordinarily just seeing something from IncelTears just boils me. But this is my thread.

No, it was after the other passenger got off.

DAMN IIIIITTTTT Where??? I know I'm banned so ordinarily just seeing something from IncelTears just boils me. But this is my thread.

I don’t think he cares what he screenshots at this point as long as he gets his up votes.

It's not that i forget, but that I don't always feel connected to my own emotions.

Couple months back I had to catch the bus. And it was a bus I had caught many times in the past. I was basically like a brother to that particular bus driver. Until one day I'm trying to catch this bus, but because I'm maybe 10 feet away from the stop, even though he sees me running toward it, he drives right past me. Not only does he drive right past me, but I chase him for a couple hundred yards to the next stop light, I'm standing right next to the bus now because we're both stopped by the red light, and he still doesn't open the door for me. Said fuck you to me over the baldest technicality. I vowed from then on, no more chipper demeanor with that guy, if I ever caught his bus again.

Fast forward to today, I needed the bus again. And as per my vow I am totally professional and impersonal, like I had been other times since he betrayed me. We aren't friends. Then during the ride he asks a favor of me. He asks me to wake up one of the sleeping passengers because he might miss his stop. I do it, not even thinking that I'm doing my sworn enemy a favor. I'm doing the sleeping guy a favor. I wake him up. We both see if he's missed his stop yet. He says "No, this isn't my stop yet, but thank you." Eventually we reach his stop and he gets off. Then the driver asks me "Hey why'd you wake that guy up?" I say "You asked me to..." And he reveals that he was just kidding, the joke being that he was trying to make it look like it wasn't his mistake. He laughs. I laugh. But then I remember "Wait a minute, I'm supposed to hate this guy!" But then the cuck wheels start clicking. "Gee, but, it's been a while. He's clearly trying to be friendly, whatever hostility I inferred from him back then, he either didn't mean it or is a changed man. I dunno, maybe he was having a bad day. But he's bustin' balls with me, more effort than a bus driver owes in a strictly impersonal and professional relationship, I should appreciate that."

u have to learn to ignorr anyone elses opinion and insults. if you want to live life as trucel

I don't forget to be angry. But i forgive very easily. I let people walk all over me. It's a low t trait.

That's what I show.
However, I'm extremely resentful. People will have to pay for what they did to me in middle school.

Now we'll see who the asshole is.

BrazilianSigma is a bus driver confirmed.

Now a story time! One rich normie kid from my school got a bus driver fired for that shit. Well his parents did.

Sometimes normies can do a right thing or two I guess.

Kind of the opposite. I don't angry right away. It takes a lot for me to truly get worked up and I may not realize I should've angry until later when realize what just happened.

Let’s see what others say, man.

Oh my God. Oh my God...

Now I'm not saying Reddit is entirely bad, but it's times like this that I see what people are talking about. Imagine watching "Rock Bottom" and siding with the bus driver. Imagine watching Spider-Man 2002 and siding with the bus driver. This CANNOT be real life. Both subreddits are places where they believe asshole bus drivers are in the right.

Unless they misunderstood the question??? The question here is, is my bus driver an asshole for stranding me???

Oh my God. Oh my God...

Now I'm not saying Reddit is entirely bad, but it's times like this that I see what people are talking about. Imagine watching "Rock Bottom" and siding with the bus driver. Imagine watching Spider-Man 2002 and siding with the bus driver. This CANNOT be real life. Both subreddits are places where they believe asshole bus drivers are in the right.

Unless they misunderstood the question??? The question here is, is my bus driver an asshole for stranding me???
Crazy shit, man, crazy shit. It‘s strange if you think about it.

Happens to me sometimes.