Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you ever find yourself being fetishised by others on dating apps etc?

“Boohoo, every woman wants me because I’m tall. I wish they liked my personality instead”
-A modern day guide to virtue signalling on the internet as a male

The life of tall"cels"

@based_meme

Do you ever find yourself getting 0 likes and being considered universally attractive on dating apps?
Good joke bro. What do you think I am, a fucking incel piece of shit? Stacies awkwardly try to flirt with me but think they're being cool, beckies aggressively talk dirty and think they're trying to intimidate me by being forward (prolly cos feminism lol), and 35 year old single moms message me saying they want a second baby with me.

This buddy of mine one time got like over 60 Tinder likes in an hour, it was INSANE. He's a total slayer, but pretends to like have anxiety and autism and shit, and the chicks just eat that up like candy. He always, ALWAYS gets approached and flirted with all the time. Not as much as yours truly, of course, but he's no slouch.

He larps on incel forums and pretends he's this thing called a "mentalcel" lol. Those fucking incel virgin nerds prolly could tell you what that's all about. All I know is it triggers the fuck outta them and he finds it funny lol.

Roleplaying in that thread

I have the right to dislike people who mog me, and tallfags mog and abuse me, so i wish they die

You only get these reactions if you're 1.90cm. I'm 6'1".

I have the right to dislike people who mog me, and tallfags mog and abuse me, so i wish they die
I'm going to chainsaw these r/tall fucks between their legs so they could know what it feels like for once, I'll do it all slowly so they can feel a miserable shortening, all of it will be inside a locked room and they have to watch me fucking their girl and cum all over them whilst they have to drink my piss and eventually get chainsawed in extreme agony. Fuck these cunts, how in the WORLD is being desired a bad thing? Fuck off with this fake acting victim complex nonsense.

I will never be fetishized or desired or look imposing like this tallfag, all just because i had less luck than him when the universe brought me here and by pure randomness decided that i should not be tall. Tallfags are so retarded they literally brag about randomness and luck making them tall.

I will never be fetishized or desired or look imposing like this tallfag, all just because i had less luck than him when the universe brought me here and by pure randomness decided that i should not be tall. Tallfags are so retarded they literally brag about randomness and luck making them tall.
No different than bragging about your skin color I suppose.

racist wonder showzen GIF

My eyes are blue, which is the best color. I don’t fucking brag about having blue eyes.

Honestly, is there anything you can brag about in this universe?

>I’m the fastest kid in school.

Yeah, but even that’s mostly genetics. There’s kids that don’t even have legs. You didn’t really earn it, even if you sort of earned it by working out.

You only get these reactions if you're 1.90cm. I'm 6'1".
napoleon dynamite hands GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

What really gets me about tallfags is they may not necessarily be

>Bigger

In any sense. Just taller. Your height is basically all determined by your legs + spine. Long legs = Tall.

You can have big hands, long arms, big feet, broad shoulders, wide neck, and thick thighs, and still be a manlet if your femurs aren’t long.

Alternatively, you can be a fucking bean pole with 36in legs and be tall. Women have made it abundantly clear they prefer the latter.

Remember y’all every single fucking thing is temporary nothing is gonna last. This dude is out here saying how “everyone” wants him cause he is tall. Pass 30 years when he pushing 60 no one gonna give a fuck. We all gonna die it’s pointless . We ain’t gonna shoot cum outta our dicks forever

“Boohoo, every woman wants me because I’m tall. I wish they liked my personality instead”
-A modern day guide to virtue signalling on the internet as a male
rick grimes GIF by The Walking Dead

>Bigger

In any sense. Just taller. Your height is basically all determined by your legs + spine. Long legs = Tall.

You can have big hands, long arms, big feet, broad shoulders, wide neck, and thick thighs, and still be a manlet if your femurs aren’t long.

Alternatively, you can be a fucking bean pole with 36in legs and be tall. Women have made it abundantly clear they prefer the latter.
I made it clear they are the incorrections of the world.
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

Not on dating apps but faggots at my high school looked at me strangely and flirted, also on omegle where Asian guys were calling me cute.

>Bigger

That's right.

I really fucking hate this subreddit the lack of self awareness is astounding

I hate it when foids just lust over my generic superiority I wish they saw me for me I enjoy walking on the beach and eating ice cream

I wish I was fetished for my face

Most miserable r/tall user.

:feelsclown:

I'm going to chainsaw these r/tall fucks between their legs so they could know what it feels like for once, I'll do it all slowly so they can feel a miserable shortening, all of it will be inside a locked room and they have to watch me fucking their girl and cum all over them whilst they have to drink my piss and eventually get chainsawed in extreme agony. Fuck these cunts, how in the WORLD is being desired a bad thing? Fuck off with this fake acting victim complex nonsense.

no I am, subhuman

A faggot in his late 30s/early 40s used to message me and frequently visit my profile on a dating site 10 years ago, but never foids. I was 22 at the time.