Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you ever feel like you're overly harsh/critical of people?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
I'm generally a pretty non confrontational person, but during arguments or disputes I can verbally lash out very quickly. it's not like I actually intend to, though. I think the root of it is that irl no one really gives a fuck about what I say. I could call someone a cunt, tell them to kill themselves, whatever and they'd just discard it immediately

it never occurs to me that someone might genuinely feel upset as a consequence of what I say. sometimes I feel bad about it and want to apologize but have no idea how I would do that, or if it'd even be appropriate/wanted in the first place

Not at all, I actually consider myself to be too soft.

Only online bro. irl I control my anger.

Not at all, I actually consider myself to be too soft.

Same, I am way too soft. I think that's one of the 122193913813715634139131 reasons I'm incel : foids do not see me as a man who can fight.

If you really have nothing to lose you might as well go low inhib and say whatever the fuck you want.

maybe in judgement
but what does it matter

I assume you are talking IRL, not online.
Anyways as bitchy as I can get (I can make foids cry if needed) I am not, I tend to understand where people come from.
People aren't really that understanding of me though.

For the most part of my life i always tried so hard to not offend anyone, unfortunately for me others weren't so thoughtful.
In 2019 i stopped giving any fucks and just say whatever i want, when i want and to whoever i want.

I'm generally a pretty non confrontational person, but during arguments or disputes I can verbally lash out very quickly. it's not like I actually intend to, though. I think the root of it is that irl no one really gives a fuck about what I say. I could call someone a cunt, tell them to kill themselves, whatever and they'd just discard it immediately

it never occurs to me that someone might genuinely feel upset as a consequence of what I say. sometimes I feel bad about it and want to apologize but have no idea how I would do that, or if it'd even be appropriate/wanted in the first place
Never. For me it’s about how brutal I can be if someone pisses me off, telling them to kill themselves is weak and overused. If you in stead tell a foid, for example that she looks like a transvestite and the only use she has is her vagina then that’s better

No, because every day, people are being overly critical of you. Judging you based on your looks, hobbies, likes/dislikes, etc.

They will not hold back so why should you.

20200228 134426

Is it because you would get ur ass beat irl?
Probably. :feelskek: But no, I don't like getting into fights because it means being touched and then I go overboard with cleaning myself which could take hours.

Nah if I flip on you I have a good reason too

My common behaviour is to avoid conflict at all costs, so no. Of course, inside I'm pretty harsh because most of the time people are talking bullshit.

I think you better avoid it as well, it doesn't go anywhere and also if you're ugly people will hate you even more and may try to fuck with you as soon as they see you don't agree with the dumbshit they say.

Whats all this cucked shit in this thread? Everyone is pure scum to me and i make sure they know it. If all these soyed out fuckers think they can joyride around life and im not going to shit on them theyre dead wrong. I also love to make bitter depressed fuckers i see get angry because its funny how bad their life is, it makes me feel better that theyre no better off than i am. Then theres the sex havers that dare to get gfs while i rot. Fucking scum. I hate them all, everyone

yes, because I'm insecure about myself.

Only online bro. irl I control my anger.
tbh. I would get my ass torn off if I IRL said half the shit I say online

It's not cowardly, it's smart

tbh. I would get my ass torn off if I IRL said half the shit I say online

It's not cowardly, it's smart
It's definitely smart. Imagine having such a low EQ (not IQ) you say shit like "Kill all women" out loud. :feelskek:

I'm kinda the opposite tbh. I'm very non critical and often too accommodating

don't worry, if you're an incel lowlife no one gives a shit about what you say.

you cannot hurt because you don't matter. win or lose the argument, it's irrelevant.

If you really have nothing to lose you might as well go low inhib and say whatever the fuck you want.
normalfags wont hesitate to gang up and beat up an incel or ugly male who steps out of line
they are savage animals

Everyone is pure scum to me and i make sure they know it. I also love to make bitter depressed fuckers i see get angry because its funny how bad their life is, it makes me feel better that theyre no better off than i am.
@ionlycopenow @Personalityinkwell you were dead on with your theory that this person is a foid. this is the level of emotional maturity I expect from an edgy teenage girl

I'm incredibly judgemental of people tbh.

Same, I am way too soft. I think that's one of the 122193913813715634139131 reasons I'm incel : foids do not see me as a man who can fight.
I think it is the other way around. You are too soft because you are ugly/incel/outcast.

@ionlycopenow @Personalityinkwell you were dead on with your theory that this person is a foid. this is the level of emotional maturity I expect from an edgy teenage girl
yup, that user is am infiltrator no doubt

Keep up and you may actually get a foid. Just don't forget to disrespect her at every stage.