Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever feel like you want to the beat the fuck out of some dumb sluts

Do you get the urge to want to beat up a dumb slut

• Yes it happens almost everyday

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Only a few times a week

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Rarely happens

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Never Happens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

CopingGarbage98

Banned
-
I hate seeing these stupid entitled sluts and how easy they have it. All they do is ride chad's dick and then get fucked by some chad lite and take a shit and eat at fucking fancy restraints paid by there fucking sugar daddies and then bitch about how " all men are bad " and make up " me too " shit when there just mad some NON CHAD fucking talked to them. Ah buts its fucking rape to these stupid sluts because its not a Chad. I have to hold back my fists cause they just are aching to beat up a stupid femoid slut. Does anyone else get that feel?

Will only get me in more trouble tbh.

yeah but then I remember only tyrone gets to punch them around cuz of his nice personality

I feel like beating the shit out of dumb people in general .. not just foids

All the time. I even dream about it. weird thing is in these dreams where I fight people sometimes I'm completely powerless. I hit them and they barely even react to me. probably something to do with my shame of being a manlet.

Just nuke the entire planet and end it all tbh.

thinking about wanting to kill sluts and choke them in their sleep is a very normal and rational thought process for people like us. the thing is most of us just don't do it whether we want to or not

i'm physically weak. it is a bit ironic that if i was physically stronger i could easily kill and rape females but at the same time that quality would make them want to sleep with me in the first place. being weak and a manlet makes it so i cant kill them. i cant rape them. and the only thing that i want which is love and sex i cant have because of said weakness.

life really is pure purgatory for incels. i have no hatred for those who actually put words into action because i wish i was brave enough to

I just want to nuke whole world tbh

life really is pure purgatory for incels. i have no hatred for those who actually put words into action because i wish i was brave enough to

The same, I'd gladly unleash a barrage of slaps on random sluts but I will never do it because I would a get criminal record for it. :cryfeels:

You feel that way because you are ugly

You feel that way because you are ugly
Yes your right, If i was fucking hot sluts I wouldn't be saying this, but a few "incels" like jon skywalker and zyzz who didn't get laid till they reached greek god status were red pilled about sluts and hated them even when they got laid cause they saw both sides

I don't have the strenght to beat someone. They would beat me up and i would feel horny.
note: i'm a bit masochistic.

thinking about wanting to kill sluts and choke them in their sleep is a very normal and rational thought process for people like us. the thing is most of us just don't do it whether we want to or not

i'm physically weak. it is a bit ironic that if i was physically stronger i could easily kill and rape females but at the same time that quality would make them want to sleep with me in the first place. being weak and a manlet makes it so i cant kill them. i cant rape them. and the only thing that i want which is love and sex i cant have because of said weakness.

I'm hitting the gym so I can do that, but sadly the cuck states of america government makes it illegal to beat up dumb sluts. Sad!

Not violent. Threads like this are just normie lurkerfuel to demonize every incel worldwide.

Giphy downsized large1