Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting do you ever feel like screaming?

incalculable

incalculable

environmentpill is the last stage of blackpill.
★★★★
does inceldom ever makes you want to scream? like really screaming your lungs out. like a BEAST. I want to do it now but if i do it I'll wake up my family and my dad and brothers will get angry at me. This is not the first time I feel this. I'm thinking of going to a solitary place everyday just to SCREAM AS HARD AND LOUD AS I CAN.

You can try screaming in your pillow, it might help :feelsautistic:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have no mouth and I must scream kitty:

chesterbenningtonpill
his life was pretty brutal. he was being buttfucked from the ages of 7 to 13 by an older friend. nonstop. That's 6 (SIX) fucking years of getting forcefully fucked in the ass by another man. Pure shame, degradation and humiliation. Couldn't cope with it and roped.

screaming no but I want sex havers to suffer

chesterbenningtonpill
his life was pretty brutal. he was being buttfucked from the ages of 7 to 13 by an older friend. nonstop. That's 6 (SIX) fucking years of getting forcefully fucked in the ass by another man. Pure shame, degradation and humiliation. Couldn't cope with it and roped.
And now linkin park is total shit :cryfeels:

And now linkin park is total shit :cryfeels:
ikr how dare they hire a foid

the insolence

it's so tragic what happened to that band, it almost makes me start crawling in my skiiin

Nah, not really. But more so 'violencemaxxing' instead (in videogame).
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Last edited:
does inceldom ever makes you want to scream? like really screaming your lungs out. like a BEAST. I want to do it now but if i do it I'll wake up my family and my dad and brothers will get angry at me. This is not the first time I feel this. I'm thinking of going to a solitary place everyday just to SCREAM AS HARD AND LOUD AS I CAN.
I want to scream, but I don't for fear of looking like a weirdo (as if I wasn't already LMAO)

I want to scream, but I don't for fear of looking like a weirdo (as if I wasn't already LMAO)
just carry around a dead bleeding goat, wear corpse paint at all times, and if anyone asks say you were making a cult black metal album

I want to smash foid in the face and make her all bones shatter and become as flat as asian foids.

Inceldom causes me great mental anguish, but not necessarily to scream.