Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever feel like making a post but you are too dumb to write out what you want to say

Runt171

Runt171

Wizard
★★
I always want to make a post about something But Im just too low iq to put it into words

I don’t even fully put things into words in my own head its like they are just feelings not genuine thoughts that I could say
I know what I am thinking but the way I think is too disorganised to say to other people

I don’t even know how to properly describe what Im talking about now
Low iq is genuinely such a curse in life
Its held me back in so many things
I Wish I could have these deep interesting High Iq thoughts but My brain doesnt work like that Its just fucked

Even if I do make a post it never comes out the way I wanted it to
I can never get the message I want across in the post
Its like my tongue has been cut out and I cant fully communicate what I am trying to say
Instead of coherently saying whatever it is Im trying to say I just spout out retarded sounds a person with no tongue would make while trying to speak

It’s annoying because on this site you are only truly valued if You are either funny or make high iq posts or you have some sort of personality that makes you interesting

I have none of them which Is why I am Just another mediocre user no one gives af about
Its probably the same for most users we just dont have the traits that allow us to succeed and get by Even on a site like this

So yet again just like everything else in life we fail and fall behind
Incel trait

This is probably why alot of users stop coming to the site it just stops being enjoyable to use after awhile

If you don't have some sort of halo on the site that makes people want to interact with you its just boring to use because most posts here are shit
The only other people who use this site constantly when they dont have these traits are people who use it as a substitute social life because they have no other option
Most posts here are shit Its just which anime waifu would you rather fuck or another dogpill post
This is why detailed high iq posts are valued so much because they stand out from all the other shit and actually offer something interesting that stops the boredom for awhile

I don’t even know why i started rambling about this shit
This is another problem I have when I try to post
The things I say have no structure so I normally end up rambling into other things and it probably reads like a schizo mfs diary

Yes very often

Yes that's why I spam retarded shit everywhere

whenever this happens I post an image instead because a picture is worth a thousand words

Yes
Yes

Same. Often i rumble in circle and basically dont say anything, just rephrase the person im replying to. It could be because we are not fully fluent in English so we use too much words to say a simple thing.

Same. Often i rumble in circle and basically dont say anything, just rephrase the person im replying to. It could be because we are not fully fluent in English so we use too much words to say a simple thing.
English is my main language and the only one I know so Its not because Im not fluent

Im just uneducated and stupid so I do the same thing

English is my main language and the only one I know so Its not because Im not fluent

Im just uneducated and stupid so I do the same thing
Probably its just ldar rotting. Brain becomes lazy when every day its the same shit over and over again.

Probably its just ldar rotting. Brain becomes lazy when every day its the same shit over and over again.
Yeah
It has been feeling like my brain has rotted away more in the last year and I was never that functional to begin with

Yes. It didn’t used to be like this

yes. I know that feeling too. My writing skills are really poor, so when the post becomes long, there are many instances where there is a lack of connection between paragraphs or I write content that is completely unrelated to the topic.

Every day I hate my subhuman low IQ brain I wanna make high IQ posts