Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Do you ever feel like a child?

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
I have no education, no job, no money, no driver's license, and no car. I am entirely dependent on my parents. Even if a woman liked me, marriage would be out of my reach. I am a 21-year-old boy.

I'm in uni, have a job, have money, have a car, and I am still a 21 (almost 22) year old boy. It never gets better until you get SEX and a LOVING MARRIAGE.

I don't feel like a child.

Children have energy, run around, have fun, enjoy shit, and have the future to look forward to.

I am just a huskcel

same except i wageslave at a restaurant. just turned 22 yet it feels like my brain stopped developing after 16

Yes I think like a 12 yo

Its over, I looked in the mirror again and was met by a horrendous creature

I caught a glimpse of my face because I decided not to wear my glasses on my head when taking a piss as I usually do, what I was met with was a raggedy looking thing, long hair down to its neck, lines starting to show on the face, unkempt facial hair and empty eyes devoid of any ambition, lifelust or interest.

So no I feel more kindred with the hobos, smackheads and terminally ill and elderly then I do any child or young person, I feel worn, look worn and I am worn.

i was actually gonna make a pedo joke out of this :feelskek:

Yes, I was thinking about this recently. How I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm in uni, have a job, have money, have a car, and I am still a 21 (almost 22) year old boy. It never gets better until you get SEX and a LOVING MARRIAGE.
fakecel as they use the term here

you will most likely not die a khhv

I have no education, no job, no money, no driver's license, and no car. I am entirely dependent on my parents. Even if a woman liked me, marriage would be out of my reach. I am a 21-year-old boy.
Me too

More like fakecelcel

I don't feel like a child.

Children have energy, run around, have fun, enjoy shit, and have the future to look forward to.
Exactly, its more like the other way round. Feel 90

Yes.

The arrested development pill is brutal. We didn't meet our social milestones during puberty, and thus we're condemned to live as adult boys. I feel as though I'm 14 year old trapped in a decaying body. :fuk:

I'm more like an old man trapped in a young adults body getting angry with people having a good time despite the fact I am their age.

I have an education, a job, money, license, a car, but I still feel like a kid when I am walking around and some middle school kid towers over my manlet ass.

do you ever feel like a plastic bag floating through the wind?

Same than you except for my two uni diplomas, I'm NEETing and financially dependent from my mom.

We are all stunted by inceldom.
But you are definitely on the further side jfl