Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you ever feel embarrassed of your post history?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
anyone else wish they could delete all their posts and start over?

I don't tbh.

3c2.png

No.

Lots of septembercels postmog me, but I go for quality over quantity.

No, I stopped feeling shame when I realized I was a trucel, I don't even regret all the cringy shit I did in front of my various oneitis' throughout my life.

Already, tbh.

Kind of? I would feel embarrassed if my parents read it or my brother but other than that idgaf as long as its not going to fuck me over in some way.

No not really.

If I post something too stupid, I usually think better of it and leave the post unfinished or delete it. I was hesitant to post anywhere else before coming here because I wanted my posts to be incredibly trenchant and elaborate, but the rapid pace and thread turnover put me at ease with writing unpolished and off the cuff.

What would be the point? If anything I wish I could have some of my threads/posts Undeleted so I could use them as a source of nostalgia months later.
legit, mods just nuked my thread for no reason. :woke:

The challenge is still on. If I don't ascend by Nov 7, @Genecel has agreed to suck my dick and livestream it.

i post so much that embarrassing things get buried quickly

I immediately regret every single post I make. Including this one.

All my post are high IQ and coerent, so no :cool::cool:

no because im a loser and so is everyone else here
cant really feel any lower than i already do and other failed guys critiquing my posts wont do shit
i probably should feel a bit wary about people wanting to find me due to some of my posts but meh.

School is torture.. goodnight guys :heart:

I like to go on old forums and look up my decade plus old posts and remember how i was

I wish I could disable post history for my account, I'm incredibly insecure about everything I post.

No, not really embarrassed tbh, but I do sometimes wish I could start over with a new username though.

No, they make me who i am..

I dont check but i highly doubt my conspiracy theory shit posts even make incel tears. I hope to make it one day with a huge out cry thread, then i can retire.

No.
I think this is more of an old-people thing.
We probably have the opposite problem: just randomly shitposting, we do not think enough about our posting history and how this makes us look etc.

Yes. I often have nightmares where people catch me posting here and then I agonize over how being exposed will affect my reputation, I have posted lots of embarrassing shit in the past that I would not want anyone to know about, hell I wouldnt want anyone to know that Im incel to begin with

No man I feel no regret

Yes
I see all my grammar mistakes
Fuck not having a proper education

Not really. The only thing I really hide is my alt-right views, and that's mostly just to preserve future career prospects.

no man I dont care tbh fuck this shit like fuck everything tbh
Giphy 4

If I could I would be deleted all my old posts tbh tbh

And how that's bad ? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You get a gold medal sir.

I'm paranoid about someone I know identifying me through my posts.

Since I can't delete my old posts I better continue to not have friends irl, minimizing the chances of anyone finding me out.

I stand by every low IQ comment I make tbh

I'm ashamed of stuff I wrote like 5 or 6 years ago because I was naive and edgy but I have changed for the better

Yes. I often have nightmares where people catch me posting here and then I agonize over how being exposed will affect my reputation, I have posted lots of embarrassing shit in the past that I would not want anyone to know about, hell I wouldnt want anyone to know that Im incel to begin with