Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever feel as though you have lost your mind?

hierophant

hierophant

I would thou could'st
-
I feel that I live in great contradiction within my thoughts, emotions and actions I look at something I have a thought, but what I say is not consistent with what I think. I look around me and see others suffering, treating everyone like garbage and I sadly have a dab of that black ink of hate; I look in the mirror and I can think I am the greatest in the world only to then hear the thoughts of decay and negative self-talk. Most of what I hear on the news and the past is doom and gloom, about how we are doomed or that the rapture is coming; fear, fear, fear is the feeling I see in others and myself. If you asked me what are the most common emotions you feel, I'd say fear, hatred, sadness and dread.

After being abused, I hear the voices of my father and all I can think of is murder and intense hatred. I see my mother and all I want to do is insult her for what she allowed in that house, I see my aunt and all I desire is to break her and beat her at her own game.

What do you guys think, have you lost your self's?
Have you done something that you know is in great contradiction with who you are?
Do you willingly
do wrong and yet continue to do it anyway?

Last edited:
I genuinely sometimes wonder if I am just mentally more resilient, or I have just completely lost my mind & just don't care anymore.

@Grim_Reaper

I genuinely sometimes wonder if I am just mentally more resilient, or I have just completely lost my mind & just don't care anymore.

@Grim_Reaper
Do have a lot of negative self-talk?

already did a long time ago

I couldn't lose something I've never had :bigbrain:

Yes especially when im very paranoid

What do you guys think, have you lost your self's?
Have you done something that you know is in great contradiction with who you are?
Do you willingly
do wrong and yet continue to do it anyway?
I don't think you have lost yourself, nor that you are in "contradiction" to any of your values, its just that you pertain a belief in both. You honestly have amazing self-awareness. I couldn't tell you what the most common emotions I feel are, other than just "empty"

1. Not at all, I have not lost myself. There is no scripture me to lose, or an original me to be held against, rather I constantly change and evolve my "self."
2. I feel like this question cannot be truly answered from an individual basis, nobody willingly does things that are in "contradiction" to themselves, rather they do things they do not usually do. If you meant in contradiction with other peoples perceptions of me, then several times.
3. Yes, sometimes I do. Masturbation is what others may perceive as wrong, yet I do it. Eating junk food is something I occasionally do, and it is known to be a bad habit. I do things for my own hedonistic gain, because nobody else is going to do it for me.

I don't think you have lost yourself, nor that you are in "contradiction" to any of your values, its just that you pertain a belief in both. You honestly have amazing self-awareness. I couldn't tell you what the most common emotions I feel are, other than just "empty"

1. Not at all, I have not lost myself. There is no scripture me to lose, or an original me to be held against, rather I constantly change and evolve my "self."
2. I feel like this question cannot be truly answered from an individual basis, nobody willingly does things that are in "contradiction" to themselves, rather they do things they do not usually do. If you meant in contradiction with other peoples perceptions of me, then several times.
3. Yes, sometimes I do. Masturbation is what others may perceive as wrong, yet I do it. Eating junk food is something I occasionally do, and it is known to be a bad habit. I do things for my own hedonistic gain, because nobody else is going to do it for me.
I don't understand your answer to the following question 1. To make clear any confusion, we may contradict ourselves when we act that is contrary to what we would do, I may not lie but if circumstance allows me that options and I can see no other choice I might opt to lie.

And are those thoughts voices from family or people you knew or is it you saying that to yourself?
A mix, but mainly me saying it to myself.

I have gone nuts, i sometimes just randomly burst out in laughing when im driving or when im alone, realising how it never began

A mix, but mainly me saying it to myself.
Fair enough, with this in mind. When you look at those around you do you think that people of our time may be insane but do not want to recognize the horror the situation we are in?

I have gone nuts, i sometimes just randomly burst out in laughing when im driving or when im alone, realising how it never began
Is laughing one way you handle the matter? In respect to what happened to you, what led you to the conclusion it was over?

I don't understand your answer to the following question 1. To make clear any confusion, we may contradict ourselves when we act that is contrary to what we would do, I may not lie but if circumstance allows me that options and I can see no other choice I might opt to lie.
If you mean doing things that I usually don't do, then yes. Stepping out of my comfort zone, then yes. But contradict my morals, I don't think so personally. I used to believe that being nice to people will get you anywhere, not sure if adapting a new perspective separate from this one is considered "contradicting" yourself.

If you mean doing things that I usually don't do, then yes. Stepping out of my comfort zone, then yes. But contradict my morals, I don't think so personally. I used to believe that being nice to people will get you anywhere, not sure if adapting a new perspective separate from this one is considered "contradicting" yourself.
Adapting oneself if it is in accordance with truth (which changeth not) then yes you are adapting, but to change perspective maybe.

Is laughing one way you handle the matter? In respect to what happened to you, what led you to the conclusion it was over?
Yes, i cant really control the laugh, although i only laugh when im alone.

I was born and it was over

To be more precise: I'm ugly, manlet, non NT. I had 0 chance from the beginning and i came to the conclusion it was over after discovering the blackpill last year

Jokes aside, what's on your mind in that regard?
nothing, I decided to cope thought not thinking or distracting myself with some stupid shit (tbh it wasn't really a decision but I don't complain because it helps)

I'm spiralling towards insanity. I feel less sane with each passing day.

Yes, i cant really control the laugh, although i only laugh when im alone.

I was born and it was over

To be more precise: I'm ugly, manlet, non NT. I had 0 chance from the beginning and i came to the conclusion it was over after discovering the blackpill last year
Before you discovered the blackpill, what was your experience in this realm so far as a youth up until your late-adult years?

nothing, I decided to cope thought not thinking or distracting myself with some stupid shit (tbh it wasn't really a decision but I don't complain because it helps)
Not thinking and distraction, what do you use most of the time, anime, movies?

Before you discovered the blackpill, what was your experience in this realm so far as a youth up until your late-adult years?
Always been a loner, all friendships i had till then were one sided and with other social rejects. Was never invited anywhere and was jealous/angry when i found out that my class made party/went drinking every weekend and i was never invited, even though i told someone from the class to let me know when the next party is (jfl, he never texted me).

Always been a loner, all friendships i had till then were one sided and with other social rejects. Was never invited anywhere and was jealous/angry when i found out that my class made party/went drinking every weekend and i was never invited, even though i told someone from the class to let me know when the next party is (jfl, he never texted me).
Being left out, I can't begin to imagine that its not my right by experience to add; when that happened what went on in your mind?

Being left out, I can't begin to imagine that its not my right by experience to add; when that happened what went on in your mind?
is that some kind of police interrogation ? I spend most of my time at home infront of electronic devices and later got redpilled/blackpilled

is that some kind of police interrogation ? I spend most of my time at home infront of electronic devices and later got redpilled/blackpilled
No, just a general question when I have no other means of conveying a better sentenced question, my apologies in advance if you feel interrogated I just want to understand the context as it occurred. On that note, I never felt much entuned with my peers, they were always around me, but I couldn't talk with them.

No, just a general question when I have no other means of conveying a better sentenced question, my apologies in advance if you feel interrogated I just want to understand the context as it occurred. On that note, I never felt much entuned with my peers, they were always around me, but I couldn't talk with them.
They never were your peers, they just tolerated you