Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever dream about foids?

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
Every once in a while I will have a dream that there is a foid who shows interest in me and I get ecstatic thinking I will finally have a girlfriend, so I go jestermaxx to her and it turns out she keeps ignoring me.

In my dream last night me and this girl would spend time at a lake together outside of some sort of school and I started feeling the romantic tension. So I kept asking her if she wanted to go on a date but she kept ignoring me saying she had plans with other friends. So I gave her the ultimatum that since she isn't reciprocating I will leave and I went off into the nearby woods (which i interpret as a subconscious tedpill). JFL when even girls in your dreams reject you

no i cant remember any of my dreams tbh, its fucking stupid .

its strange, but as much as I need them on daytime, when i do fall sleep foids kind of... disapear??

Every once in a while I will have a dream that there is a foid who shows interest in me and I get ecstatic thinking I will finally have a girlfriend, so I go jestermaxx to her and it turns out she keeps ignoring me.

In my dream last night me and this girl would spend time at a lake together outside of some sort of school and I started feeling the romantic tension. So I kept asking her if she wanted to go on a date but she kept ignoring me saying she had plans with other friends. So I gave her the ultimatum that since she isn't reciprocating I will leave and I went off into the nearby woods (which i interpret as a subconscious tedpill). JFL when even girls in your dreams reject you
I’ve had it twice or so where right before anything sexual happens I’d wake up

i dont remembe rthem honestly

I've had a few dreams about having a girlfriend, but then I suddenly wake up alone by myself, still a virgin.

I wish I could just stay forever in them tbh...

Last time i did i had a foid skeleton that was my girlfriend and its like one of those science class skeletons
8F94D268 D5E7 4E6F 8345 0F2B0FA45FA3

my yandere kitsune gf says I'm not allowed to even think about other women

Dreaming about talking to oneitis is suifuel.

What the hell is a tedpill? Ted Bundy? Yikerinos there.
Otherwise, not surprising. We dream of our past and of the future we see ourselves having, and maybe of our fears.
I’ve had it twice or so where right before anything sexual happens I’d wake up
Same.

Today i had dream which foids were in.
I made something wrong and everybody hated me i was threated with disdain by school foid teacher.

Yeas, very frequently actually. They're often quite vivid, and usually turn sexual. However i never managed to cum, in one of those dreams.

What the hell is a tedpill? Ted Bundy? Yikerinos there.
Tedpill as in Ted Kaczynski, the unabomber. Hes literally 167 IQ and lived in the woods for like 30 years, and did his bombing campaign to promote his philosophical work called "Industrial Society and its Future". TLDR ISAIF is essentially about the adversive effects of technology, how it restricts individual freedom, causes social change for the worst, and will eventually destroy us with AI and automation

Tedpill as in Ted Kaczynski, the unabomber. Hes literally 167 IQ and lived in the woods for like 30 years, and did his bombing campaign to promote his philosophical work called "Industrial Society and its Future". TLDR ISAIF is essentially about the adversive effects of technology, how it restricts individual freedom, causes social change for the worst, and will eventually destroy us with AI and automation
Based and blackpilled.

of course dude. i always dream about fucking giga stacys 7/24

Sometimes. I dream a lot about weird random shit mainly.

There's no dream for your face.