Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever do shit to get revenge on women?

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime
★★★★★
I obviously don't mean ER, but just doing little things to slightly readjust the worlds balance towards women and make their lives slightly worse. By and large I just won't help women if I see them in need, and if I saw a woman getting beaten up I'd genuinely do nothing to help her, and if the police wanted eye witness accounts I'd just refuse to give evidence. I feel in some ways doing nothing is the best revenge.

Last edited:
I feel the same as you.

Besides these days women are so fucked in the head even if you try to stop their nigger boyfriend from beating them to death the dumb bitch is just as likely to attack you after you render Shitavious Muhdikkken III unconscious. :feelsugh:

Just shit at the entrance of the female bathroom toilets, so they'd step on it lol

Bump into foids as hard as you can and watch them flop like ragdolls, "Sorry!" then run. Bonus points if they were carrying something.

Last edited:
yes i have same thoughts, make their life harder for the sake of justice

Not really. Most I do is refuse to move out of the way when me and a foid are walking towards each other

Not really tbh. I'm high inhib irl

I obviously don't mean ER, but just doing little things to slightly readjust the worlds balance towards women and make their lives slightly worse. By and large I just won't help women if I see them in need, and if I saw a woman getting beaten up I'd genuinely do nothing to help her, and if the police wanted eye witness accounts I'd just refuse to give evidence. I feel in some ways doing nothing is the best revenge.
Nothing, I dont hate foids I hate men, men created tiktok, with that I said everything

i want to post some foids who picked on me back then but i’m worried IT will find out or some retard spy will tell them