Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill do you ever blame god for your low quality incel life?

rvj

rvj

Banned
-
im asking this for relating purposes

you see, im currently 18, going to be 19.i had been christian all my life, but on my late 15 - when i hit age 16, i had weakened faith, after so much had happened to me i didnt know if there was a god looking out for me. by 17 i was already atheist, i was certain that, if there was truly a god, he had abandoned me.

many times ive blamed god for my low quality life and the way i looked, i still do, i dont truly believe in him deep down, but i blame him just in case he does exist, because im so tired with myself and the way i look, i disgust myself, im constantly seeking ascension, but all i do is get uglier and uglier every single day.

you see, im currently 18, going to be 19.i had been christian all my life, but on my late 15 - when i hit age 16, i had weakened faith, after so much had happened to me i didnt know if there was a god looking out for me. by 17 i was already atheist, i was certain that, if there was truly a god, he had abandoned me.

many times ive blamed god for my low quality life and the way i looked, i still do, i dont truly believe in him deep down, but i blame him just in case he does exist, because im so tired with myself and the way i look, i disgust myself, im constantly seeking ascension, but all i do is get uglier and uglier every single day.
degenerate satanic pleasure seeker at the expense of lesser people, repents at 99 years old and goes to heaven.

a subhuman who tries to be decent, goes to hell for not believing enough

degenerate satanic pleasure seeker at the expense of lesser people, repents at 99 years old and goes to heaven.

a subhuman who tries to be decent, goes to hell for not believing enough
religion is manipulation made by man

its ridiculous

My personal philosophy is that god is the only person who deserves blame. Everybody else is just acting off of instinct and genetic predispositions.

All the time.

The devil doesn’t even factor in as God if he exists decides everything.

Apparently scum like Jeremy Meeks, Zac Stacy, Hunter Biden and tons of ugly looking stupid nigger rappers and bakkketball players deserve to fuck every hot Stacy they can get their criminigger filthy paws on meanwhile God won’t even muster up the mercy to give most of us even one average ran through Becky.

Maybe it’s just a test though? Jfl.

Yeah but i still believe in him, cuz not everything in my life is bad, i think god is fair not always good

All the time.

Apparently scum like Jeremy Meeks, Zac Stacy, Hunter Biden and tons of ugly looking stupid nigger rappers and bakkketball players deserve to fuck every hot Stacy they can get their criminigger filthy paws on meanwhile God won’t even muster up the mercy to give most of us even one average ran through Becky.

saying it might be a test is massive cope

truth is god doesn’t exist and IF he does he isn’t the all loving god everyone claims, he abandoned people like us, there’s no mercy shown to us and he put us in here to suffer and feel worthless

Yeah but i still believe in him, cuz not everything in my life is bad, i think god is fair not always good
if there’s anything god isn’t, is fair bro. look at people’s situations, look at OUR situations compared to the normies who don’t even know this website exists

god isn’t fair nor is he always good, he forgot about us

saying it might be a test is massive cope

truth is god doesn’t exist and IF he does he isn’t the all loving god everyone claims, he abandoned people like us, there’s no mercy shown to us and he put us in here to suffer and feel worthless
It very well might be.

We can’t know for certain nor can we definitively say there is no God with any real authority because we truly do not know.

He/she or it may infact exist but simply not give a shit.

Or a god or gods may care but has committed to a stance of mostly or not interfering at all for whatever reason.

Who knows??

To let off steam, yes.

All the time.

Bruh do u really believe the test shit what exactly can he give us in the next life after this that can make it worth it, we saw how fake and gay the normies lifes is, I don't even want that anymore even if I got to be some NBA Nigger or a footballer

This world is just gay and retarded

I still can’t find a good answer from religious people on why God makes ugly people. How is an ugly person supposed to worship an all loving God? God doesn’t love ugly people, if He did He would make everyone attractive and neurotypical. He supposedly knits you in your mother’s womb… well, he messed up with me.

if there’s anything god isn’t, is fair bro. look at people’s situations, look at OUR situations compared to the normies who don’t even know this website exists

god isn’t fair nor is he always good, he forgot about us
Look at people stuck in war zones, we are objectively living better than them, depends from where you see it

God is omnipotent and above our understanding as we are mere mortals... why would I blame "God"? I blame humans, because they created the laws and created "rights" which were given to foids (for some reason), not "God". Stop blaming belief systems for what humans have fucked up themselves using libtard laws (which are athiest btw).

My personal philosophy is that god is the only person who deserves blame. Everybody else is just acting off of instinct and genetic predispositions.
They too deserve blame. ONLY ERENYEAGER IS ABOVE ALL INSTINCTS AND IS UNORGANIC HERALD ERENYEAGERRRRRRR @erenyeager YOU FUCKING ROCKKKK

It is normal to doubt God when you feel despondent to blame God ,God is not the enemy but Satan.I would encourage to keep the faith

@erenyeager you are too based thank you