Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever actually feel ok about not being a normie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Today I passed by a popular spring break beach and observed the people. Many many foids chads and normies all mixed together in a haze of sun alcohol and mindless discussion. Almost everyone I passed by had a meaningless conversation, not evoking any real feelings or purpose. Just simply situational mingling. I realized that alot of these frat and sorority people are fit for such a place because they are very empty in their head. I actually felt blessed as I was leaving that area knowing that I have deeper outlooks and dreams in this life. Of course not having a loving purposeful relationship with a foid has hindered my outlook pretty hard when I was younger, but looking back at it I dont feel like I have lost much. Thoughts?

No, i am jealous all the time, i cant even be friends with normies since everytime I hang out with them its like they feel the need prove how much of a better life they have
they may life mog, but i legitimately enjoy iq mogging too. perhaps it's a cope, but i really do enjoy it, it feels like i'm on another level.

Ignorance is bliss, it truly is, sometimes I envy them but most of the time I just hate them. I hate them for their lack of consciousness, awareness, and their lack of overall critical thinking.

Knowing what I know now I just can't even imagine myself being a herd of sheep like them enjoying and doing things without a second thought about anything.

Sure, I'm alone constantly but if that is the price of being able to think for myself instead of being just another mindless zombie I guess it's something I just accept. What disturbs or really bothers me is just how dumbed down the general population has become in a matter of five decades, it's really depressing and definitely amplified by internet social media.

Last edited:
Ignorance is bliss, it truly is, sometimes I envy them but most of the time I just hate them. I hate them for their lack of consciousness, awareness, and their lack of overall critical thinking.

Knowing what I know now I just can't even imagine myself being a herd of sheep like them enjoying and doing things without a second thought about anything.

Sure, I'm alone constantly but if that is the price of being able to think for myself instead of being just another mindless zombie I guess it's something I just accept. What disturbs or really bothers me is just how dumbed down the general population has become in a matter of five decades, it's really depressing and definitely amplified by internet social media.

Today I passed by a popular spring break beach and observed the people. Many many foids chads and normies all mixed together in a haze of sun alcohol and mindless discussion. Almost everyone I passed by had a meaningless conversation, not evoking any real feelings or purpose. Just simply situational mingling. I realized that alot of these frat and sorority people are fit for such a place because they are very empty in their head. I actually felt blessed as I was leaving that area knowing that I have deeper outlooks and dreams in this life. Of course not having a loving purposeful relationship with a foid has hindered my outlook pretty hard when I was younger, but looking back at it I dont feel like I have lost much. Thoughts?
If I had a GF I would literally not give a fuck about anything anymore, because then I would be a content man. Thousands of friends aren't needed, just the love/support from few people that genuinely mean it. I don't give a fuck about partygoers in general (I neither deem them as superior or inferior), it's definetely not something I would want to do without being forced and they mostly bother me by being loud/walking beneath the window of my room.

Holy shit I literally thinked the exact same stuff while I was in a similar situation,I’m cool with it if people doesn’t pressure me to be a normie, but my parents and people do pressure so much

I do, I never felt bad about it and even when the normie kids back in primary school invited me to hang out on a playground I always found an excuse to not go. I didn't go to the prom either. The lockdown doesn't seriously affect me psychologically-wise. I'm pretty sure I don't need human contact as much as normal people do and I'm pretty happy about it ngl :feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back