Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you even have time to meet girls ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Because I realized that actually, I don't.

I'm not even a wageslavecel, I'm just a studycel who don't even go to uni except for exams. As a result, I rarely get out of my place. An when I do, I just go to the supermarket to buy food, books, alcohol and other random stuffs. I also like to go to the cinema, theatre or opera, always alone, because being with someone ruins the experience according to me.

I'm too busy even when I'm technically not supposed to be busy. My gym planning is fulltime, I have tons of delayed books to read/end/begin and I want to improve my arts skills every single day, while I also spend a bit of time on incels.is to shitpost here and there.:kys:

I realized I actually don't have time to meet people, wether they are male or female. Am I the only one ?

Nope. Same boat as you. STEMcel who only go to uni for laborations and exams

it‘s over for busycels

I always go to the theatre, opera or restaurant alone and hate when people point it out. Last time, a woman came to me and said are you alright ? just because I was eating alone. Ruined the experience.

It makes me happy to see there are smart incels working hard to get good jobs!

Same, my schedule is just to full

I always go to the theatre, opera or restaurant alone and hate when people point it out. Last time, a woman came to me and said are you alright ? just because I was eating alone. Ruined the experience.
Enjoying things alone is not normal for normies, they don't realize their way of life is not "canon" lmao

Last time, a woman came to me and said are you alright ? just because I was eating alone. Ruined the experience.
Boat rope brown cordage 39279

I would definitely have enough time for that.

That was my case as well - neither the time nor the inclination to put myself in situations where I could "meet people". Same thing with associating with anyone at all. That's why I had to make recourse to online dating, which itself took up an oversized share of my time.

you read books, normalniggers don't do that. I have an online mate who went to an all-boys high school and hung out with the epic gamers, but after that he went to uni and became a low-tier normie with a gf (she's probably jungle Asian but I'm not even going to ask). Since that the autistic conversations we used to have are now impossible, he says he "doesn't have time to think about that stuff anymore" although he did enjoy it. Take whatever incel-tier things you do with your time and replace the time spent on that with what people who get laid do, there's your mystery solved.

Im the opposite, I have way too much time on my hands

I realized that too, as a part time wagecuck and STEMcel

I do but I have no energy because of work

Theoretically yes I have time

most people here have time. I only leave home to wagecuck and buy food

on my days off from work, but not really something i think about a lot considering they all reject me anyway.