Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you even care about the rep incels have anymore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
I sure as hell don't. No matter what we do or say, we will always be looked at as the lowest of the low shitstain of soyciety just for existing. In this clown world, it's OUR fault that we were born with subhuman genes and that women don't find us attractive because of that. I said this before and I'll say it again, these clown really think we all just woke up one day and said "I'm gonna hate women for absolutely no reason!" Ignoring the fact that most of us have been mistreated by either female family members (Mostly in my case), classmates, co-workers, etc. But according to the clowns of this society, we aren't suppose to be angry because of those experiences. We are suppose to take it like the good little manslaves they think we are and continue to worship the ground a female walks upon.

At this point, I don't give a shit if normies or anyone else thinks we are all rapists, sexists, pedophiles (omegalol), terrorists, potential school shooters, etc. I really just don't care. We are hated for simply existing. If they weren't gonna hate us for one reason, they will hate us for another. At this point, fuck normies.

TLDR but nope i don't care

No people will hate us no matter what we do or say.

I kinda like the notoriety.

Not really. I try to avoid associating with it irl.

I completely agree with this thread. I don’t give a fuck about what other people think of incels. We are already the most hated people just for existing. If they think we are pedophiles and rapists then so be it. I don’t care.
Not really. I try to avoid associating with it irl.
You would be screwed either way if people found out irl

Whether it affects your reputation or not, you should try not to talk like a stupid person. So when we say stupid things here, it's worth critique.

I agree. Brock Turner did nothing wrong. And neither did Aaron Persky.

Yes and no. I do think it screws with speaking basic truths about women and men and how saying it means your an "incel" and to be fair a lot of the edgy posts and shit posts push away a lot of people who could agree with us.

fuck no.We were kicked out by society before having any "dangerous" opinions.We having "dangerous" opinions are just the icing on the top for normies.normies couldn't give a flying fuck about any of us.

fuck no.We were kicked out by society before having any "dangerous" opinions.We having "dangerous" opinions are just the icing on the top for normies.normies couldn't give a flying fuck about any of us.

It's not as if I run around spreading the blackpill. I slip pieces of it to struggling individuals who I know might be receptive to it, but everyone else in my life thinks I'm just another normie with conventional opinions.