Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you envy his life?

Do you envy his life?

• No, the foid is ugly.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No, marriage is stupid.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No, having kids is stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he has too many kids.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd divorce her and get a younger one.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Yes, I'd trade lives with him.

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Swamp knives.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

I do not envy anyone I used to envy a lot in my childhood, but I would swap his life with my own in a heartbeat of course.

where is the "i don't care" button

I envy anybody who has a normal head and face

Yes, I'd trade lives with him.​

He's lucky none of his offsping became either troon or snowbunny. I wouldn't have kids myself because I dont want either my son to become incel, gay or trans, or my daughter to become a whore or do interracial shit with blacks. It's a big risk Im not willing to take.

these type of guys support immigration

Yes I envy his life.

But envy is a strange emotion, because this life is impossible for me as I am right now. I would have to trade all my genes and life experiences with his to have it and then I wouldn't be me anymore so I couldn't envy it no longer.

I don't know. Every couple takes pics like these, and they can have the most brutal real situation behind the facade.

If it's all legit, of course I would.

she looked better than him from the start but he's an example of a man who REALLY let himself go. kinda like leo dicarpo.

that to me looks like a perfect happy life.
i do envy him but i also don't envy him enough to hate. some people get too lucky (he looks like a normie in the first picture which is weird since normies just turn into single fathers after marriage)

He's lucky none of his offsping became either troon or snowbunny. I wouldn't have kids myself because I dont want either my son to become incel, gay or trans, or my daughter to become a whore or do interracial shit with blacks. It's a big risk Im not willing to take.
nat geo hostile planet GIF by National Geographic Channel