Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you enjoy it if the media and the chads and stacys fear us?

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
The media call us a "terror group" or something like that... do you enjoy it?

Maybe in your country.
In mine (Spain) were still completely unknown.

yes, we need to create an intimidating stigma for incels to keep the normiefags at bay.

I like it, as the investiagate us they accidentally blackpill themselves

Yes its great tbh.we're misunderstood bad boys now.

Maybe in your country.
In mine (Spain) were still completely unknown.
I am from Spain too, and I confirm we are still unknow, but some shitty progressive youtube channel called "playground" is calling us some kind of a terrorist group.

In my country, Brazil, things like this are still unknown. The usual normie is a monkey here, so it doesn't matter that much..

I’ll take fear if I can’t get the love I deserve

I am from Spain too, and I confirm we are still unknow, but some shitty progressive youtube channel called "playground" is calling us some kind of a terrorist group.

Wow, nice to meet you. Most spanishcels never answer or, if they do, they disappear after a while.
I know, we are being known as terrorists as the time goes by. And its not getting better. If we begin to be known in Spain i bet feminism/leftist culture will never fight for our rights as a opressed minority we are, but just call us terrorists again and again. Copying american news is all we know. I fucking hate my country.

Lol at people thinking anyone is actually afraid of incels.

They are using "fear" as a justification to hunt you down.

Wow, nice to meet you. Most spanishcels never answer or, if they do, they disappear after a while.
I know, we are being known as terrorists as the time goes by. And its not getting better. If we begin to be known in Spain i bet feminism/leftist culture will never fight for our rights as a opressed minority we are, but just call us terrorists again and again. Copying american news is all we know. I fucking hate my country.
Yes man, I fucking hate my country too. We once were a terrifying empire and know our country is ruled and dominated by feminists and LGTB and we have a fucking retarded president who doesnt know even how to speak.
Also, the fact that this country is fucking populated by retarders, if incels get mainstream here (I hope not) we will be treated by the media as a bunch of terrorist and misonygists.