Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you engage in self harm?

Do you engage in self harm?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters
Yungguy

Yungguy

You Won't Get What You Want
★★★
Title, and if so what kinds?

self harm is woman tier

I used to, but stopped.

cutting is foid attention grab tier IMO
Hurting yourself in general is something professional soychologists recognise women do more as a result of mental issues than men do. The two genders who are equivalent and equal to each other react differently. Slicing up your shit even when nobody can see it is a female reaction. I knew plenty of girls in high school who would leave cut marks on their arms even though they didn't have anything close to MDD

Only when I rage, but it's nothing serious. I just punch myself, generally my legs. I used to do it a lot more when I was a kid. Now I do only if I'm really angry.
I'm aspie of course.

Yes bro when i can't contain my autistic tard rage

I look in the mirror sometimes so yes

i have cut myself, bit myself until i bled, and punched myself in the face until my jaw hurt but i haven't done any of that since high school

No not really

No bro no man no broman

I eat to cope
I'm near 300 pounds now
I don't want to live anymore. Bring on the self harm

Cutting is female tier tbh
Rope gun or nothing

I like to cut my nails and my hair.

I used to bang my head on the wall when i was a young kid
Currently no

I try not to but I do sometimes. I burnt myself with a lighter in February.

no unless drug use counts

No, I never have.

be me 3 years ago
depressed teen
take knife and cut wrists to see why people do it so much
bleed
feel no pain
never do it again cause that shit was gay as fuck
seriously, waste of time

No man, only cucks do that, I have self respect unlike them

no i've always had the mindset of improving my appearance not ruining it

I hit my head against things and punch myself in the stomach and sometimes head if i get overwhelmed. I'm likely autistic and I'm pretty sure it's a symptom of that.

Passive harming-yes

Serge: No

but tbh i do smash some objects here in there. But im unaware that once those objects are gone i cannot pay for them again.

did it once never again

Not really. You could say some things are self-harming like fapping too much or something but I don't do anything blatant like cutting myself, etc.

No, that's low IQ tbh.

Simple stuff like cutting myself or starving for 2 days, my best record is nearby 50 hours. It's greatest anti-depressant and if you don't cut yourself I'm sure you are not have dysmorfophobia (reeee you all are fakecel11! just kidding).

i still punch walls till i'm bleeding when i'm mad.

I accidentally stepped on lego so I guess that's self harm

I destroy computer mice when I lose, stopped playing online multiplayer games because of that

I prefer to feel muscle soreness after a long calisthenics workout tbh. When I'm very angry I start doing push ups until I can't feel my arms.

Hurting yourself in general is something professional soychologists recognise women do more as a result of mental issues than men do. The two genders who are equivalent and equal to each other react differently. Slicing up your shit even when nobody can see it is a female reaction. I knew plenty of girls in high school who would leave cut marks on their arms even though they didn't have anything close to MDD
Foids will do anything for attention.

But seriously why do so many foids do this shit?

Yes, with alcohol