Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you drink

sex

• yes i drink alcohol

• no i am teetotaler

Results are only viewable after voting.
WacoGoesDown

WacoGoesDown

Kapetan Bojnog Broda
★★★★
do you drink ethanol

together with ciggies and certain drugs its such a good combi

Yes i drink usually severy second or third day a bottle of jagermeister,vodka or rum
I prefer jagermeister, I started drinking a little over 2 years ago,and since then i drank probably 200 bottles of this stuff,that i have all in my room
When i used to work,especially back in summer,i would come home,drink a 0.7 of vodka n pass out drunk,then wake up like robot,get up n go to work drunk. I use to drink as i wake up,before work,sometimes i snuck alcohol in a bottle of coke to work&after work. Its much better to work while drunkl. Funily enough i got fired when sober.

No, only have bad experience with alc. I only use it to cook, i drink very rarely and if i drink its small amounts

Yeah I drink when I have the opportunity, last 2 months I've almost only been drinking cheap wine due to lack of money. Between 1.5-3 liters a day. The months before that I drank a bottle of booze a day + some beer and wine.

I'm nearly two weeks sober cos I'm a fucking alcoholic and need to sobermaxx or die.

No I don't drink. I have an addictive personality and so that seems like a really good way to be an alcoholic :(

Used to, now I don’t, hangovers were getting really bad from the binge drinking.

Alcohol is a fine cope, but the pleasant nights aren’t outweighing the not so pleasant mornings.

Enjoy it while you can youngcels

Smoking weed is a much better experience imo, but alcohol can still be enjoyable: I usually just drink beer, but sometimes I have whiskey or vodka mixed with soda or something else to dilute the taste.

Usually just beer if it's summer but most of the time stop after one when I realise I'm doing alone what is usually a social activity then its depressing