Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you dream?

"I dream..."

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
I dream maybe once a month top and when I do I barely remember the dream. I also don't remember the last time I had nightmare, could have been never.

Quite often.

It’s always nightmares though, never anything pleasant..

for some reason I cant

Yes and they are very vivid

everyone dreams everytime but most of the time normal people cant remember it because their dream memory is untrained
and i think you cant remember it always

yes and very very stupid dreams. i wake up and think how anyone can dream such stupid shit.

My dreams are either boring and uneventful or nightmares.

NPC if you don't

Sometimes. Only when I sleep for +7 hours.

theyre often better than reality which is nice

Sometimes and it's usually some weird shit that doesn't makes any sense

always, every morning i wake up remembering a dream and most of them are nightmares, but occasionally i'd get a really good one where i have sex with a hot foid or a cute girl shows interest in me. Those are the fucking best dreams tbh

Ever since I started wageslaving, the dream frequency dropped hard. They used to be very vivid and long, sometimes it felt as if days/weeks have passed in a single night. Now I'm too tired to dream. If they do happen, they're mostly suifuel

I often dream of coffins and dead people

No not for a long time now, when I do it is usually me dying in someway.

I will often have very bizarre almost "trippy" dreams that tend to fade from my mind over a few days unless I make an effort to remember specifics but normally I cant make sense of them enough to care to remember.

i had a nightmare a couple days ago about the government keeping extra dimensional beings a secret from us and making contact with them

Yes, but very rarely. They tend to be weird.

Rarely, due to sleep apnea. If I do, it involves a humiliating situation with foids :feelsbadman:

yes i do dream sometimes

I have extremely pleasant dreams every night, but it annoys me more than anything because I'm often in favorable situations that I would never find myself in irl (married to a beautiful and loyal woman for example). :feelsbadman:

All the fucking times, like 30% of daytime is playing games, 30% on sleep, and 35%on daydreaming, another five is for stuff that I just have to do.

From time to time,but It's usually something horrible.

got any examples?
about people i hate or cant stand have been recent dreams and i havent seen some of these people in a long time. even my wet dreams are usually pathetic i either cum too fast or they are with ugly woman.

My dreams are generally uninteresting and don't provide me with anything of value. I used to rarely remember my dreams, but in the last ~6 months, I've remembered them more frequently. I'm not sure why.

Never or very rarely :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I used to do when I was a kid though

I dream 2-3 times a night, at least these are the dreams I remember. Most of my dreams are setted in the same dream world, like a videogame. I revisit certain localtions who "update" with new shit. Mostly I run away from monsters or get mogged on the beach by chad anyway. :feelslala::banhammer::banhammer:

I have extremely pleasant dreams every night, but it annoys me more than anything because I'm often in favorable situations that I would never find myself in irl (married to a beautiful and loyal woman for example). :feelsbadman:
Truly suifuel tbh.
I dream 2-3 times a night, at least these are the dreams I remember. Most of my dreams are setted in the same dream world, like a videogame. I revisit certain localtions who "update" with new shit. Mostly I run away from monsters or get mogged on the beach by chad anyway. :feelslala::banhammer::banhammer:
Cool.