Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you do things with you dad because tfw no friends?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
tbhtbh ded srs
I smonk dank with my dad, take acid, play football together, watch videos together sometimes, drive around together. He is my best friend.

tbhtbhngl

I rarely see my dad these days. We had a little falling out..

My dad is a hardcore Jehovah’s Witness

Yes. I convinced my dad to gymcel with me. He's my only friend and I like hanging out with him. We watch movies, soccer matches and joke around all the time.
We might go hunting this winter.

My dad died when I was 2 :feelsbadman:

I like watching movies with my dad, he enjoys mostly westerns, war and european movies

Yep. I usually only ever go out alone or with my parents because I have no social circle.

my dad lives in kenya

My dad is my boss, we play chess sometimes, but he really doesn't like me tbh

I used to rely on siblings even though I hate them

if you love your dad so much why don't you marry him loser

Based Jsanzacel

@Ritalincel

I don’t live at home

i have a decent to good relationship with my dad but we don't do much together, maybe we should since we're both getting older

>tfw no friends
>tfw no dad
:whatfeels:

I cant really do much with an urn.

you can play catch
Urn

never did anything with my dad or anybody in particular. probably why i dont, and probably never will, have a friendly relationship with anybody. i don't know how to interact with others due to a lack of socialization.

I would never do drugs with my dad tbhngl but yeah I hang with pops a bit

Yes. I do shit with my dad all the time. Mainly drink and watch horror movies.

Like ass sex?

I had two dads growing up. My drunk dad and then my sober dad. My sober dad was amazing and I loved when he was around and my drunk dad would beat me and choke me and say bad things to me. Unfortunately, my drunk dad was the dad I saw most of growing up so after around 19/20yo we really don't talk all that much. We are still very friendly and amicable with each other but don't really do things together especially now that he is older and a diehard Republican so I can't talk about anything with him because he turns everything into a political debate.
>Gee Dad, look at the weather! The sky is so blue today
<You know why it's blue son?
>No Daddy! Tell me please?
<Because the fucking Democrats turned it blue
>Uhhhh......
<You're one of them, aintcha?
>Uhhhmmmm Daddy....

Tis my life.

My dad is awful. He's neurotic, obsessive, and controlling as fuck. He's also a workaholic who enjoys almost nothing normal in life.

He's insufferable. My mom is much more tolerable. She's more easy going and laid back like me. We've always gotten along well. I've hung out more with my mom than my dad in my life.

Would have been cool to have a cool dad. Instead I got one I can barely stand. Oh well.

Damn weed, I wish my dad was that cool. Aside from occasionally playing table tennis together, my dad and I have nothing in common.

ya i like hanging with my dad he can be a little too crazy for me sometimes tho

Yes. My dad is my only human friend. He's even redpilled on the kikes.

Nah, I just don't do things.