Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you do things that you consider a waste of time or stupid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's amazing, downright amazing how I can believe a thing is stupid and a total and complete waste of time and yet I continue doing it.

Not only that, I ONLY waste my time, I don't do anything productive.

I shit you not I kid you not when I tell you that my entire life I've spent 100% of my free time laying in bed with my laptop next to me. Browsing, watching, reading and playing shit I've forgotten 5 minutes after I've done it.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't go for very long without distracting myself and escaping. I just can't not do it, I tried so hard, I just can't and never could. By now I've done it my whole life, it's such an ingrained thing it would be near impossible to change, it's who I am.

I do. I argue with IT instead of creating the drum parts we need for my pal's album.

everything i do is stupid. i should just rope

Yes, all the time I waste on the internet

Most of my day Is spent daydreaming about being Chad, then at night I get super angry and suicidal,

Yeah I waste time a lot

life is a waste of fucking time

I rot all day