Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you desire a loyal gf or many girls?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Do you desire a girlfriend that would love you unconditionally or do you desire all women?

no I desire the ability to make every girl fall in love with me

definitely a girlfriend that would love me unconditionally

If you think loyal gf's exist after being blackpilled, you're a massive cuck or foid worshiper.

Pump and dump is the only ascension.

I want a loyal gf who will have hot sex with me.
and let me sniff her feet

Just a girlfriend. Don't need many girls.

Honestly if I could become a giga Chad right this moment I would just live a Leonardo DiCaprio or George Clooney (pre marriage that is) lifestyle for the rest of my life until I finally croaked which is to say I would fuck all of the prime youthful pussy I could get my hands on along with the occasional alluring MILF for variety purposes.

I only wanted the loyal girlfriend + eventual wife option when I was still young and dumb ie which is to say blue pilled on women’s true amoral nature and filled with Jewish feminist politically correct propaganda slop.

At best women really are only good for sex and a few laughs and that’s about it.

I remember how callous, cold, cruel and fucked up the young girls were who hung around and or got fucked by my childhood Chad buddy.

Just plain garbage human beings.

Marry that?

Commit to that?

You’d have to be out of your fuckin mind.

Just pump em and dump em bros if any of you young ones somehow manage to ascend in some way or another and save yourself the trouble of the inevitable humiliation and heartbreak the cuck Brian Austin Green is going through now.

Loyal GF, it's all I ever wanted

I want loyal girlfriend but I think no girl can stay faithful on this Earth. She will get bored and find someone better, hypergamy comes before feelings.

A good looking loyal girlfriend

Harem of cute teen girls

One cute and loyal girlfriend please

I wanna bang a new girl every week

Harem without a doubt if you desire a LTR you are a bluepilled low T beta cuck who needs to ropemaxx

loyal foids does not exist :feelsrope:

I want someone to care for me, otherwise what's the point. I would essentially be a simp with multiple e-girls if I chose the second option. Jfl at taking the cucked route