Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you deal with this daily?

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
Why do I feel like I'm not happy alone? Why do I feel like I need someone to fulfill me? Why do I feel something is missing in me? Why am I not complete? I never needed anyone, I was satisfied with just my presence all my life. But now I can't understand why the absence is so disturbing. Pain without an apparent cause, wounds without cuts, burns without flames: this is how I feel.

This is literally how I feel. I need somebody else to complete me but nobody offers to be my gf

This is literally how I feel. I need somebody else to complete me but nobody offers to be my gf
Yeah having gf actually can fix me

Loneliness is simply brutal especially when it`s out of your control since foids are the ones making us Sexless

It can fix you only she ends to be what you are looking for. But, GF does not equate everything fix.

Why do I feel like I'm not happy alone? Why do I feel like I need someone to fulfill me? Why do I feel something is missing in me? Why am I not complete? I never needed anyone, I was satisfied with just my presence all my life. But now I can't understand why the absence is so disturbing. Pain without an apparent cause, wounds without cuts, burns without flames: this is how I feel.
Because humans have always lived in tribes, never alone.
Because love, belonging and relationship are basic human needs according to Maslows hierarchy of needs.

Of course it will.
A gf will fix you just like eating will fix a starving person.

Jam master Jays gorilla glue.

IMG 5463
IMG 5464