Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you cry?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I don't cry often, but I do have moments where I'm holding back tears because I think about all the shit that's happened in my life.

Shit I've said to my mom, or times I've acted grumpy toward my niece, or where my life's headed, etc.

The last time I cried was when I thought I was going to have to leave this site.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
The last time I cried was when I thought I was going to have to leave this site.

Understandable.

I cried for the first time in like a decade recently. That's how I know things are getting really bad.

fukmylyf said:
I cried for the first time in like a decade recently. That's how I know things are getting really bad.

What happened, brother?

KyloRen said:
What happened, brother?

I was forced to go to this stupid support group for a few months, and the suicide fuel was too much. Everyone else had friends, active social lives, relationships, talents etc... They were just better than me in every way imaginable.  Every week I had to watch these cunts form bonds, hug each other goodbye, hear about their amazing lives and plans for the weekend while I sat there rotting in loneliness. I never felt so invisible and worthless in my life. The only people who tried talking to me were the facilitators and they couldn't even remember my name. It made me realize that I'll never be able to connect with anyone. So yeah, one day I just broke down on the way home and decided to never go back.

fukmylyf said:
I was forced to go to this stupid support group for a few months, and the suicide fuel was too much. Everyone else had friends, active social lives, relationships, talents etc... They were just better than me in every way imaginable.  Every week I had to watch these cunts form bonds, hug each other goodbye, hear about their amazing lives and plans for the weekend while I sat there rotting in loneliness. I had never felt so invisible and worthless in my life. The only people who tried talking to me were the facilitators and they couldn't even remember my name. It made me realize that I'll never be able to connect with anyone. So yeah, one day I just broke down on the way home and decided to never go back.

They go through tough times with friends and relationships, but not you. You steer, clean, and manage the ship all by yourself. 

Brother, you are stronger than them. Remember that.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcohEgpJc6I[/video]

KyloRen said:
They go through tough times with friends and relationships, but not you. You steer, clean, and manage the ship all by yourself. 

Brother, you are stronger than them. Remember that.

thanks bro. Not sure how much longer I can cope. But I would kill to have friends like you IRL

fukmylyf said:
thanks bro. Not sure how much longer I can cope. But I would kill to have friends like you IRL

It's the truth.

Aye. I'll be here at least, PM me if you wish.

No.

I cried a lot for three months after my mother suddenly died over two and a half years ago. I held it together for another 14 months before I wept at finding her diary of when I was five months old, with the weeks of my life counted out on every Thursday. She only kept it up for a few months before 'diary fatigue' set in, but I could see how happy and proud she was of me. She noted my development of being able to sit up on my own, crawl and recognise things. I fucking lost it at the part when she wrote when she sang to me and I happily recognised her. Fuck, I want to be reunited with her and Dad after this life.

When i was yonger i did but i can't now. I actually wish i was able to cry because i want to know what it's like again. It's a shame there is nothing that can do to make me cry, not even after my father died did I cry.

I often feel the urge the cry (almost every time when I'm in an embarrassing situation), but even though I feel the tears in my eyes, I just fight it off. Not just because it would be even more embarrassing, it's like an instinct. I cannot cry the way I used to when I was a child.

I can only cry when watching parts of Colorful the movie, and not full on bawling

Yes, once in a while.

I'm kind of an emotional person.

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
once in a while.
due to inceldom?
Other things. I don't feel open to talk about it.

Usually, I hold my tears back.

What about you?

idkwattodowithlife said:
What about you?
stopped years ago, after an incredible hellish period in which I cried everyday multiple times per day all of a sudden from wakeup to sleep

daily reminder that one should also consider there is cry and cry

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
What about you?
stopped years ago, after an incredible hellish period in which I cried everyday multiple times per day all of a sudden from wakeup to sleep
daily reminder that one should also consider there is cry and cry
Yeah, its such a dreadful reality that most Incels are living in. I wish I could push a button that could ease everyones pain and suffering.

Yeah, it just comes to a point, when you cry, you just feel hopeless. They maybe outbursts of tears, if you've been holding back on your back emotions for quite sometime...