Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you cry everyday?

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
I lie in my bed and cry everyday. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

I cry now and then. I've began detaching emotionally the past few years though so I hardly feel anything these days

I can't even recall the last time I legit cried, meds + isolation made incredibly emotionally dull.

Nah. Haven't cried in a while.

Haven’t cried in years tbh.

if I’m thinking back on something sad that happened or a moment in an anime that I found sad

Not anymore. Once you reach the point where you already have plans for roping laid out then you will feel alot happier.

No, I am almost completely numb to all emotion now

This, i rarely cry lol
But don't get me wrong, i'm crying inside.
I mean, I've been close to tearing up a few times while thinking about sad stuff, but not to the point of actually weeping.

yea, but just weepy

isolation made incredibly emotionally dull.
same here. i don't even feel angry anymore. just empty.

Not anymore. Once you reach the point where you already have plans for roping laid out then you will feel alot happier.
nooo don't rope I like your posts

nooo don't rope I like your posts
thanks boyo. I won't be able to rope for a while, though, some things have to be happen and be taken care of first. This site will probably be nuked due to ER, "extremism", etc before all those things happen.

Not everyday but a couple times a month.

Haven't cried in about a year, when I was just laying in bed crying for hours. Haven't felt that bad since then.

Crying outwardly is extremely rare for me. Everyday there is always some small point were I am definitely crying on the inside. I see the simple pleasures most other people get to share most everyday and as much as I try to ignore it, it gets to me at some point each day.

Crying is for faggots. If you cry every day or commonly it is no wonder nobody likes you. You do not have to like life, you just have to stop being a whiny bitch and crying. Only true stoics will be able to endure hardship. The crybabies, incel and not will sob into their cum soaked pillows or their well aged BBWs.

Do not cry. It is a sign of weakness. It is never a good thing to cry. Hold it in like a man. The only time you are allowed to cry is if someone dies or if you hurt yourself badly.

Hold yourself together OP. Do not be pathetic. That is the first step to ending your suffering.

I’ve had week long bouts of daily crying while I was at university. I havent been as depressed since I’ve been back home for the summer though.

I dissociate a lot so I tend to not feel much for emotions anymore, but every once and a while a strong feeling or two slips through which get to me hard. If I see a really happy couple in public it gets to me sometimes too. So maybe a few times a month, or about every other week.

Cried last time when I was 7. Now I have only death in my eyes. I'm the angel of death.

Accepted reality and went full nihilism, I don't think I can cry anymore.

I can't even get myself to cry anymore

Crying is useless. Cope or rope nigga.

I used to only cry about happy things or during major WOKE moments. I always cry in my sleep, even if I'm not sad, I just have tears sliding down because yawning make my eyes wet. But yeah, going to sleep thinking about being a 24yr old virgin loser with no friends who hasn't even kissed a girl is a bit tear inducing most nights...

I cry for you, I've seen you before I just wanna hold you tight and embrace our true L

After I see my reflection.

No, at this point i'm devoid of any emotion

Crying is for foids and babies to influence men into protecting them and giving them shit.

Crying as a adult is a sign of estrogen

Crying is among the only things that releases oxytocin other than being touched, cared for, loved by another human being, so I actually feel bad for all you who have cut yourselves off from it.

In my teen years I used to not cry anymore. Now as time goes by and things are getting worse, I might be crying maybe once or twice a year.

But I only cry for very good reasons. It's not just because I can't handle the very burden of breathing air like children or women who cry.