Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you create a digital safe space for yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21980
  • Start date
Deleted member 21980

Deleted member 21980

Boomercel
-
Do you create digital "safe spaces" for yourselves?
I hate to sound like that but I've been over the course of a few months blocking websites and thing that I know will set me off. Be they political or otherwise.
I remove things like trending pages and tabs, I block search engines from putting up articles and "Trending" topics.
On you tube I try and make it so it recommends things to me that I know will not upset me.

So far it's worked out but like some rage junkie I turn off my blocker and go to some of those sites I know will anger me hoping I can take it but end up just getting angry.
Does anyone else have this sort of addiction to rage? What do you do to keep yourself from going to places or reading things that you know will only anger you?

I can't be the only one.

Last edited:
I do it for social media. Everytime I make the mistake of going on IG/Twitter it's nothing but straight suicidefuel.

I do it for social media. Everytime I make the mistake of going on IG/Twitter it's nothing but straight suicidefuel.

What kind of exercises do you do to prevent you from going there and relapsing? There has got to be some kind of thing you can train yourself to do.

It's not so much a safe space,I'm just fucking repulsed by some YouTube channels and how low quality and kikeish they've become.

What kind of exercises do you do to prevent you from going there and relapsing? There has got to be some kind of thing you can train yourself to do.
I delete my accounts, use blocking softwares, but I always fall back.

I avoid twitter and reddit thats enough

It's not so much a safe space,I'm just fucking repulsed by some YouTube channels and how low quality and kikeish they've become.

Well thats what I mean. I get disgusted with news sites, social media sites and other sites. So I've been blocking sites and things that I know will anger me. I'm just having a hard time sticking to it. Anyone have any programs that they use to do that?
I avoid twitter and reddit thats enough

Me too.

Thats cool
Reddit and twitter seem to be the worst. I used to like reddit back in 2012-2013 but it got real bad in 2014 and these days it's unbearable. It's basically just like twitter. Full of the same kind of scum.

Reddit and twitter seem to be the worst. I used to like reddit back in 2012-2013 but it got real bad in 2014 and these days it's unbearable. It's basically just like twitter. Full of the same kind of scum.
True, now both place are cucked

Rage and anger is addicting. It makes you feel strong and powerful, especially if you relentlessly vent it on a punching bag. Can’t say I automatically get angered by the stuff online, but it gradually builds up to boiling point if I expose myself to it for too long.

hey, you right

I edit my hosts file to block websites.

Well thats what I mean. I get disgusted with news sites, social media sites and other sites. So I've been blocking sites and things that I know will anger me. I'm just having a hard time sticking to it. Anyone have any programs that they use to do that?
I'm not keeping myself safe from opinions.Im keeping my braincells safe from garbage content.